Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
      So pieces of shit like you don't coast their way into leagues and not live up to expectations.
      LOL WAX?
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

nerd banyas
        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

No auto-qualification? Nice.

Comment

it doesn't make sense to have them in the first place. if you want to play, play the games to qualify. also, with the change of the amount of teams, it is just easier to make everyone have to requalify.
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

i think it's good, this will bring activity back to TWD and force squads who "sleep" in thee offseason like -FINAL- to actually play TWD instead of coasting in from their performance in the previous TWL.

also will weed out squads who auto-qualified but really SHOULDN'T be in TWL because they took a turn for the worst. for example... anti-scrub. for example... basingcrew.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Thunder

Comment

i eat little children

Comment

fuck that
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                    4:Geio> DEEZ?
                    4:Geio> LOLOL
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                    4:spirit> LOL
                    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      i think it's good, this will bring activity back to TWD and force squads who "sleep" in thee offseason like -FINAL- to actually play TWD instead of coasting in from their performance in the previous TWL.

also will weed out squads who auto-qualified but really SHOULDN'T be in TWL because they took a turn for the worst. for example... anti-scrub. for example... basingcrew.
                      A) just means that rather than becoming active during pre-season, -F- becomes active two weeks before is all.

B) i happened to check the twd.org page yesterday (cause i logged on and said 'who the fuck are these new squads) and last I checked BC was #1 in twbd. Now i'm not syaing there the best, probably just the most active, but do you really think theyd on't belong in TWLB considering the bottom 1/4 or TWLB squads play maybe 20 games a year?
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The two teams that made it to finals (provided they're still around and have the percentage of players that played the previous season required) in each league should be auto qualified. It was part of the deal when we went into last season and now that they made it there it shouldn't be taken from them.

I still disagree with removing it altogether even after next season though, if you do well enough to make it to finals but lose you get nothing? Not even an invite back next season for the great competition you provided?
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

if you made it to the finals and have trouble requalifying, you probably shouldn't be in the leagues to begin with. if activity is a problem to get games played, again, you probably shouldn't be in the league. in the long run, this won't really make any difference at all other than make things more interesting.
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                            if you made it to the finals and have trouble requalifying, you probably shouldn't be in the leagues to begin with. if activity is a problem to get games played, again, you probably shouldn't be in the league. in the long run, this won't really make any difference at all other than make things more interesting.
                            This has almost nothing to do with squads having difficulty requalifying. This is about sticking to what you said. You told people from last season what they would get based on what position they finished in and now you're going to change it? If I recall correctly it was decided that only those that made it to finals would be reinvited. Considering some squads won't be back you're talking about less than 10% of the entire league being reinvited. It makes no sense to take a stab at the people who brought great competition last season (and hopefully this season) just so that the league participants were based 100% on their position on the TWD ladder rather than 90%. But again, this is all besides the point.
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                              A) just means that rather than becoming active during pre-season, -F- becomes active two weeks before is all.

B) i happened to check the twd.org page yesterday (cause i logged on and said 'who the fuck are these new squads) and last I checked BC was #1 in twbd. Now i'm not syaing there the best, probably just the most active, but do you really think theyd on't belong in TWLB considering the bottom 1/4 or TWLB squads play maybe 20 games a year?
                              a) if -F- did that, smart squads would just not play them. that will show them real quick that they need to get active and earn their spot like everyone else. nothing personally against -f-, they're just an example.

b) basingcrew has 9 people on their roster. additionally, they did get disqualified from this past twlb season for forfeiting twice. additionally, they have played 30 games, while penetrate has played 112, while rejected basers have played 106, while virtuosus has played 95, while mambo has played 51, while pandora has played 38. my point is that despite them being #1 in TWBD right now, they are dead, and they aren't the most active squad, and by getting kicked out of twlb for forfeits, they proved they don't belong there.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                              X