This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwopple's ridiculous ban

So Mirrorrim will not respond to me in game, so I feel like this is a better outlet.

Dwopple spammed Izor after he was already in spec. The spirit of the rule is obvious: to protect people that are playing in TWL. It's clear that the spirit of the rule has nothing to do with this, and it has a lot more to do with Izor being a bitch and uhhhh, a certain member of staff also being a bitch.

Dwop spammed somebody that was in spec. When I do help calls about anything like this I get told to ?ignore the offender. When Izor does the same exact help call he gets a pirates member banned (for just long enough to effect next week's twl games which I'm sure is just a coincidence.)

Mirrorrim's actions have been shameful.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

A lot of blablabla... dwopple by any coincidence on your squad?

Don't spam during a TWL-game, don't risk getting banned.

Quite simple, init?

Even a better idea, maybe not spam AT ALL? Wow that would be crazy, rebellious, revolutionary.

I really don't care when he spammed during the TWL match, if it was while Izor was in or not. Dwopple was clearly being an idiot. Maybe say that to him, instead of making yourselves look almost as idiotic for backing him up.

When Pjotter got banned, I found the length harsh, but that didn't take away from the fact that he had acted like quite a fucking idiot..

ps. Maybe ask Tone to create a conspiracy-thread about this Dwopple-ban-affair, it's really smelly indeed!!!

Comment

After further research, I've found compelling evidence that this was a blatant act of corruption. Mirrorrim used to be on Mainliner, that is until the first of february. CLEARLY this was carefully planned ahead, Mirrorrim leaves ML's roster to make it look less suspicious to ban Dwopple! Basically they sacrificed Mirrorrim to get rid of Dwopple. I'm still somewhat clueless on how Izor is on this. I bet he was given an 'offer he can't refuse'. I bet Dwopple never even messaged Izor once! Why would he, he's a baser, Izor is a wb. It just doesn't add up guys!! THINK FOR YOURSELVES HERE, DON'T LET THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED' MASS-MEDIA FOOL YOU!!
      What they didn't think of was that I would discover this all. I wouldn't be surprised if I get shut up now I discovered this compelling evidence!! (Well now I said it, they might not shut me up.. Then again they know how much smarter I am than THEM, so they might shut me up because of the numerous things I'll go on to discover in the near future (well till 2012 or 20120 when the earth will explode of course, but I guess u all know this already)). I urge you people to open your eyes and choose the side of the TRUTH, if we're with bigger numbers they can never shut us all up!!!

ps. Free Dwopple!!

Comment

LOL conspiracy theories. :wub:

Comment

it's not that hard to refrain from spamming. really, it isn't. it makes you look like a classless idiot when you shit all over the league's principles like this. really, we get it, izor's trash talk annoys you, but that's no excuse for spamming him whether he's knocked out of the game or not. have some class. if you want to do childish garbage like that, join nc17 and play twd. this is twl. this is for the big boys who don't need to be put in timeout for stupid shit.

i'm going to leave this open so pirates can vent their internet anger some more. i don't want to be responsible for them bottling their rage and shooting up a mall or something.

edit: dwopple, i really, really hope you didn't give shitliner a free pass to the tournament finals by doing this. i will hate you forever. or at least until diso shits on them as usual.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

why are u faggots still crying about the fucking ban, all you kids are doing is making it worse, shut the fuck up already and why is this thread still open and this faggot not warned

u act like dwopple is any good and is gonna win you a title, LOL

infact izor had ignite banned for spamming him in a match and even ignite sat his ban out like a man and didnt cry about it, CUZ HE SPAMMED IZOR JUST LIKE U.

but for some reason dwopple thinks hes better than that and doesnt deserve to be banned
            Last edited by Money; 02-17-2009, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Mattey is not in staff, Money. Sorry to dissapoint you.

I agree that spamming is an immature thing to do, but seriously.

Is spamming a player in the spectator frequency and then getting banned without a warning really fair? Hell no. How about you start banning people from picking on their nose in real life or when they spam "LOLOL" in a private chat?

MirrorriM - I know you are going to read this:

Did Dwopple change names when he spammed Izor while he was in the spectator frequency? If he did not, Izor could have just spent 3 seconds of his miserable life to type out ?ignore Dwopple and that's it. Banning a player for that just plain sad.

However if he did indeed change names to evade the ignore and spam even more then he does deserve a ban.

What was the case here? I missed it and from what I've heard this ban was unjustified and stupid. You're getting a huge minus point from me this season MirrorriM if you did that ban without him really 'breaking the rules'.

:fear:

We might have to shark HERCULES this week if he doesn't get unbanned. Should be.. interesting.. :wub:

*runs away*

Comment

I just want to see what mirrorrim has to say about this. Also, since when are screenshots allowed to be used as evidence when they can be tampered with?
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

i pretty much dont give a fuck about anything concerning dwopple or whatever, but if screenshots had to be submitted and mirror saw them, if izor was in spec when the spam happened then i dont see any reason for him to be banned...i say just post the screenshot

edit: however, i can definitely see izor giving out coords from spec, which might have caused a problem loooooool
                  Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

why you would spam is beyond me... I sure would never engage in such childish and annoying acts...
                    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                      I just want to see what mirrorrim has to say about this. Also, since when are screenshots allowed to be used as evidence when they can be tampered with?
                      http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=info

check section 1.05. and trust me when i say izor is too stupid to tamper with screenshots given the relatively small time frame that he had in which to do so.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Look, I'm not defending dwopple's actions. Spamming is childish and generally a dickish thing to do.

The only thing I'm arguing is that the spirit of the rule is meant to protect players, not those in spec. If people see it differently, then so be it.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Advertising on the forums is prohibited. This is your warning. -Kim
                          Last edited by Kim; 02-17-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Dwopple should get banned just for acting like ignite. WHo the fuck wants to act like and be just like ignite on this game wow rofl. I agree with most in this post. Spamming during TWL games is childish and you should get punished for it because its retarded aswell and we dont allow retards to play subspace.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

re

LOVE THIS, LOL and now for mainliner to pwn pirates (would happen regardless if dwopple plays), and to see pirates whine about this for times to cmoe.
                              TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                              1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                              1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X