• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
    Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
    Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

• Much respect to squall for not being a sheep.

Unfortunately this post is full of nothing but Pandora and friends (Thunder trolls) trying to talk their way around logic. It is as if none of you idiots read the entire appeal. Those of you using the sound excuse are probably the biggest morons ive ever had to share a conversation with, that is not the argument. My argument is during TWLJ a Pandora player has been PROVEN to have attacked the trench wars public vent server with a flood attack. This is not just a simple disconnect and reconnect attack, for old games like CONTINUUM it affects frame rate and lag. For you morons like zidane that use the counter-argument of 0 layouts, frame-rate does not affect lag in a lag-out sense, it makes the persons screen spike and skip. And to again address the argument you idiots provide about simply ex-ing out the program, I described in the above appeal the vent server was flooded to the extent where the program was frozen. I am sorry I didn't spend another few mins during an LJ match trying to figure out how to close the program, but if we did not have a PANDORA player attacking it in the first place we would not be arguing about this. The fact that you idiots do nothing but troll is not going to get you out of this, and personally I have no respect for any of you. You have been caught out, and staff is waiting for the flood to be re-inacted to prove it affects game play (which it does) so I am no longer worried about it. Yes it is regular season and we will all be in play offs, but cheating should not be promoted in or out of game and should be punished. You guys are acting like such ridiculous babies, if your'e so confident that 24 legit went 0-10 why so afraid of re-match homies? its the only fair thing to do since their are logs of you're idiot squadmate attacking us. And just so you guys know vent is public yes, so all of you asshole trolls have the option of using it. And yes, fierce has there own private channel, but when the server is flooded, it affects EVERYONE USING IT. Turban you are an absolute ease cock sucking moron. Every one of you idiots do nothing but promote trolling, play a fair match.
      Last edited by Havok; 03-04-2013, 10:45 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Vash, the past titles we won we didn't use vent it just started this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
          Ok well, yesterday myself and some others spoke with K A N E. Aside from him blaming all of pandora for his server crashing, Its HIS SERVER, he kept referring to it as HIS server. Anything else I'm missing here except the fact for kane and apok being best friends since heavy? Please, this has gone on long enough.
          You guys did not talk to me. You attacked me repeatedly calling me a "fuckin loser". All I did was explain to you that you promote what was done then you are just as guilty. How does one not know you guys planned it together since the guilty party is from your squad? Your attitude and actions towards the situation make you look just as guilty. As for the attacks towards me, you guys are flat out immature and have issues irl to be attacking people on an intnernet game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Children View Post
            ...This is an eye-dropper and all I have to say is... MUH BOI
            ...?
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Comment

• KANE: I never attacked you, you attacked us blaming us for crashing your server. You blamed us from the start based off of assumptions.
                tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                1:Kentaro> suits you well
                1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

• Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

• For the last 2 days K A N E has been viciously berating me with insults for no reason at all. As a respectable and polite member of the TW community, I try my best to adhere to an unspoken standard of respect. It is truly unfortunate that K A N E has to resort to going off on tangents and passive aggressively taking his rage out on every innocent member of Pandora he can find. It's people like K A N E who are killing the zone. I just hope we are able to learn from K A N E's unacceptable provocations and grow moving forward.
                    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• Ventrilo
                      - The option to participate in Ventrilo remains open to every squad in trench.
                      - If some squads feel that it gives other squads a competitive advantage it should be looked into and examined more closely. Yes every squad has the option to do it, but some have no interest in doing it.
                      - As mentioned it is a 3rd party program that squads have an option to use. It’s not a part of TWL formally, though advertised and used by many.
                      - What happened here is a good example of why staff should make a formal decision on including or excluding abuse of Ventrilo or other programs on league decisions. Staff should also decide if interference in Ventrilo is something they deem punishable, or if the players who use it – use it at their own risk.

The fact that one squad openly admits to one of its members intentionally abusing a chat should be taken into consideration. There is no denial here. Just laughter and jokes and massive amounts of trolling. No consideration is taken that maybe a member of one’s squad went too far.

Ventrilo should be tested by staff and impartial 3rd party’s to see if tampering with it can cause the lag spikes ETC that have been mentioned. Did it really have a relevant fact on things? Could fierce players have easily shut the program off and just played?
                      - If it had no effect. There should be no replay.
                      - If fierce players could have easily shut the program off and played I don’t see any reason for a replay.
                      -The point some people have mentioned regarding how Fierce could have set up a separate independent private channel - makes sense too and should have been done.

Fierce and Pandora are two good squads. Watching some entertaining JD’s between the two I have often seen close battles that end 50-49.
                      Abuse is abuse. Not every decision staff makes should be based upon what’s written in a short TWL rule book. Impartial decisions need to be based upon what’s right and wrong too.

Caps need to follow a code of conduct that encourages there players to be competitive but fair. Cheating should never have a place in the game period. Massive trolling will always be done in TW – but should always be excluded from TWL gameplay. Let people flame each other before and after the game. During the game players deserve the opportunity to play without it. When they lose that opportunity due to proven outside factors, staff should step in and make things right. If proven here, a replay should be provided.

Caps are also responsible for controlling their squad’s privacy too, by ensuring they use private channels etc. Players who intentionally go out of their way to spam another squad, give out a squad chat so it’s intentionally disturbed during a TWL game, or ruin a game, and disturb what should be an open competitive matchup deserve some punishment. Make the punishment solid enough that people think twice about doing it and you will have fewer problems.

A lot of people posting here are staff and ex staff, and a lot are coming across like biased asses which makes sense when most are members (or friends of) Fierce and Pandora rallying for a decision that favours them.

Hopefully a fair decision made by impartial staff members can be made. One that’s not based upon the rallying, crying, whining and bitching of some members of Fierce and Pandora.

Rule

Comment

• To follow up what I said.

I dont care who get's the decision. Just make it a fair one and move on. Then both squads need to work on making to LJ finals and providing some entertainment this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rule View Post
                          To follow up what I said.

I dont care who get's the decision. Just make it a fair one and move on. Then both squads need to work on making to LJ finals and providing some entertainment this year.
                          TWL Op was present on vent when it happened. He knows exactly what type of effect this could have on the game being played. Even i in spec mode was gettin pissed off as to wtf was happening. The sheer sound alone was distracting enough, let alone the lag :/
                          Judging by the unsportmanship Pandora has displayed, they should forfeit that game considering their player was the cause of it.

A replay of the match is them getting by easy :/
                          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

• Good write up rule, I just want to clarify Hunt has been on Pandora for about 8 days and was previously TWL'ing this season on FIERCE (was on the squad for 3-4 months) and Sage, meaning he's not on our TWL roster. He left Fierce from having a conflict on Ventrillo with lasenza. My point by saying this is that it was personal attack and Pandora as a whole had nothing to do with it and no knowledge of it. I think Hunt logging in and out of vent was definitely annoying but in terms of lag insignificant and their inability to simply close it or mute sounds is just pathetic, if you're using a 3rd party communication you should know how to use it properly. Anyone who watched the game could have told you lag played no issue, not a single time did any of fierce's players seem to be afk (to alt-tab to close ventrillo + if you're using 3rd party communications you should really be playing windowed). The game was close for about 1 minute after that Pandora clearly held the pace and dominated the game

Comment

• There is plenty of room for equity in the TWL Rules. To base decisions solely off of unwritten rules will open the floodgates to sui generis principles which will inevitably plague a dying population that already has a strong sense of disdain towards TWL staff.

Comment

• I think we can solve this by having a ban duel between 24 and Amputate.
                                TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                                TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                                TWLD Season 12 Champion
                                TWLD Season 14 Champion
                                TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X