No announcement yet.

New upcoming talents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is easy, I am going to easily rock the house because I am the best upcoming talent. No veteran spider can handle my shit, bring it bitch.

EZ PZ LEMON SQUEEZY FUCKERS
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Weren't we on Melee together for a bit, lava?
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
        Nickname: I believe I know who you're talking about. It's hard to get that awesome of a rec when your team loses half of its games (so half the time you pretty much by default have 10 deaths, and often the rest of your team dies before you get 10+ kills).

Under these conditions I guess I can nominate myself as a jav since I have a 10-8 rec and my team has an amazing 9-32 rec
        The person I was talking about is on a top ranked jav team.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

What do you consider top ranked, so I can figure out if we are talking about the same person?
          - k2

Comment

It was obvious from his first post he was talking about raidar.

Comment

<-- Wreck

Well actually I would classify as up and comming because I have never played in TWL. I have usually been working and too busy for that. But this season I have decided to actually play So watch the fk out!

Comment

funny i was on melee a well i have bad memory in ss names :P
                can i nominate myself as upcoming talent becouse while i was in alot of league squads i really wasnt active in league matches for them so never started playing :P
                this next season i will be starting to get active in league in TW when i finished my work in germany that um toke 5 months ( still got 2 more weeks ) then i can finally start playing ss again .. cant wait

' things to do list '

find new job ( had to give old 1 up for school work in germany )
                find new gf ( old 1 broke up becouse i didnt have much time becouse of germany )
                start being active in TW

conclusing going to work in other country for your school changes your life :P
                admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
                twlb champ season 8 10 11
                twdtj champ season 3

Comment

escalate, u are new to me and ive nominated u on other threads along with other new people such as mattey and hellzno
                  There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

w00t this will be my 1st twl hopefully, i am hoping to get some elite 9-10 recs, so watch ur backs
                    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

• Download, hellzNo! has been around and good for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                        w00t this will be my 1st twl hopefully, i am hoping to get some elite 9-10 recs, so watch ur backs
                        lol sexy
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                          It was obvious from his first post he was talking about raidar.
                          Then I take upon myself the liberty to declare victory over Nick, since WR loses about half the games they have Raidar in making it hard to get a 10-8+ rec.
                          - k2

Comment

• i know sleepy, and mattey is not new anymore, but i think they will be even better this time around.
                            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

• Yeah, Mattey was a true up and comer last TWL but he's an established star now.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• High Templar
                                Dice
                                TWLB Champions Season 8
                                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                                TWLB Champions Season 10
                                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Working...
                                X