Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maybe we can ask Bernie Sanders to give him a refund so he can buy a nice capitalist galaxy 10
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WillBy View Post

      me 3.

      Vote for sdraw and I'll jump over too. Everyone sleeping on this guy
      I was coerced. Willby masterminded that wagon like he's got some kind of mid-level project management position on the oregon trail and looking for a promotion to regional director or some shit. Cholera, amiright?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        I forgot he was playing. I hope he isn't pulling a scum-zeebu play.
        Just because he's lurking doesn't mean he's scum. It's a bit early to jump to conclusions, don't you think?

        I noticed zeebu has been lurking, which he tends to do when he's scum. He may very well be scum.

        Hi Field.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WillBy View Post

          Guy just GG'd himself. Only things I'll note was field hopped right over after sdraw voted himself. And zeebu "hammered".

          Looking at who avoided lynching a townie, Rodney, ixt, kthx voted zeebu- rodney tied votes up (3 way) but the others were early votes.

          no obvious lynch trains here, meaning we've got a somewhat intelligent mafia. If I had to guess, I would say zeebu is town also- these two lynches were townie led on townies (unless kthx, ixt are mafia).

          I'm talking myself in circles cause I'm bored at work.

          Why didnt you vote for either of the two close to being lynched, fis?
          I have no reads. I usually struggle day 1, but this day 1 was sort of apecial because there wasn't a single (obvious) roleclaim, defense, obvious attack, like nothing happening (or did I miss it?).
          There has been lots of offtopic talk about gifs and shit.

          Makes it hard for me to actually have an opinion about people so far.
          Or what are you basing your thoughts on - other than the vote count that we have at hand now?


          Comment


          • Originally posted by fiS View Post

            I have no reads. I usually struggle day 1, but this day 1 was sort of apecial because there wasn't a single (obvious) roleclaim, defense, obvious attack, like nothing happening (or did I miss it?).
            There has been lots of offtopic talk about gifs and shit.

            Makes it hard for me to actually have an opinion about people so far.
            Or what are you basing your thoughts on - other than the vote count that we have at hand now?

            sdrawkcab is confirmed townie, so we're doing pretty well. Also ixt roleclaimed godfather.

            Comment


            • I know somebody mentioned it earlier, but it's worth repeating because I don't think that it got enough attention. In all of the preceding games, ixt roleclaimed at the slightest sign of pressure (and sometimes even before anything went his way), but he hasn't done anything of that sort so far in this game. Has he learned, or is he following directions from his teammates?
              Peyton Manning

              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              all stats should be removed except for the stat of how many times mattey can go fuck himself which I would expect should be rather high
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

              Comment


              • Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                I know somebody mentioned it earlier, but it's worth repeating because I don't think that it got enough attention. In all of the preceding games, ixt roleclaimed at the slightest sign of pressure (and sometimes even before anything went his way), but he hasn't done anything of that sort so far in this game. Has he learned, or is he following directions from his teammates?
                Actually you might have given the answer. He might be just consequent, because this time, there was no pressure on him, other than a bunch of us sort of making fun of it and bugging him about it.
                No pressure, no roleclaim, that's actually quite consequent, no?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fiS View Post

                  I have no reads. I usually struggle day 1, but this day 1 was sort of apecial because there wasn't a single (obvious) roleclaim, defense, obvious attack, like nothing happening (or did I miss it?).
                  There has been lots of offtopic talk about gifs and shit.

                  Makes it hard for me to actually have an opinion about people so far.
                  Or what are you basing your thoughts on - other than the vote count that we have at hand now?

                  Gut reads mostly. My list (if I had to pick 4) would probably be something like kthx, zeebu, rodney, and maybe field.
                  I explained field and rodney above
                  kthx I've got nothing real going so far, but i think hes wily enough to make that happen
                  and I guess zeebu cause hes quiet. Could swap out with fis/paul/Jerome so far.

                  not anything for sure, but if I was a cop, I'd investigate one of them tonight

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fiS View Post

                    Actually you might have given the answer. He might be just consequent, because this time, there was no pressure on him, other than a bunch of us sort of making fun of it and bugging him about it.
                    No pressure, no roleclaim, that's actually quite consequent, no?
                    I was inactive the last couple days because of a funeral and stuff, but early on when the game started, there were a few votes and talk of voting on ixt because he was the low hanging fruit in the game. In the other games, this would have been enough for him to crack and roleclaim and yell at people, but he didn't do that. Is he getting better? Did his team tell him to relax and that they wouldn't just stand by and let him get lynched day 1 so easily? Is ixt shook by Voth and is playing better because Voth isn't trying to lynch him? There's obviously no way to know yet, but he is absolutely playing a lot differently than he basically always does, which is one of the very first things I look for. Just want to see how many others have noticed, and put it on the radar for everyone else moving forward.
                    Peyton Manning

                    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    all stats should be removed except for the stat of how many times mattey can go fuck himself which I would expect should be rather high
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by the_paul View Post

                      I was inactive the last couple days because of a funeral and stuff, but early on when the game started, there were a few votes and talk of voting on ixt because he was the low hanging fruit in the game. In the other games, this would have been enough for him to crack and roleclaim and yell at people, but he didn't do that. Is he getting better? Did his team tell him to relax and that they wouldn't just stand by and let him get lynched day 1 so easily? Is ixt shook by Voth and is playing better because Voth isn't trying to lynch him? There's obviously no way to know yet, but he is absolutely playing a lot differently than he basically always does, which is one of the very first things I look for. Just want to see how many others have noticed, and put it on the radar for everyone else moving forward.
                      Well, I wouldn't be surprised if ixt turns out mafia this game.
                      And I don't say this because he changed his behavior, I only think so because... how often in a row did he draw a townie role now?
                      But let's not put too much depth into that, because statistic arguments are just vague and nothing to base an argument on.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fiS View Post

                        Well, I wouldn't be surprised if ixt turns out mafia this game.
                        And I don't say this because he changed his behavior, I only think so because... how often in a row did he draw a townie role now?
                        But let's not put too much depth into that, because statistic arguments are just vague and nothing to base an argument on.
                        Where's Exalt?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WillBy View Post

                          Guy just GG'd himself. Only things I'll note was field hopped right over after sdraw voted himself. And zeebu "hammered".

                          Looking at who avoided lynching a townie, Rodney, ixt, kthx voted zeebu- rodney tied votes up (3 way) but the others were early votes.

                          no obvious lynch trains here, meaning we've got a somewhat intelligent mafia. If I had to guess, I would say zeebu is town also- these two lynches were townie led on townies (unless kthx, ixt are mafia).

                          I'm talking myself in circles cause I'm bored at work.

                          Why didnt you vote for either of the two close to being lynched, fis?
                          I honestly thought backwards was being scummy with the self vote giving up mentality and had a scum lurk vibe from zeebu so i brought zeebu into the tie hoping that it would cause his scum partners to jump up and reveal themselves by saving him/backwards knowing that anyone could hammer him by following my lead and voting him. And what do you know, Field and Zeebu both jumped at backwards. Makes me think there is a possiblity that Willby and Zeebu could be scum and Field/Zeebu were saving them. The fact that Jerome didnt even vote worries me but even if he was scum i feel like he would have at least thrown away a vote.

                          Based on the voting pattern scum list could include
                          Field
                          Willby
                          Zeebu

                          I doubt they all just outed themselves in the first day, they are smart players but even smart players make mistakes under pressure






                          Big Chill

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by the_paul View Post

                            I was inactive the last couple days because of a funeral and stuff, but early on when the game started, there were a few votes and talk of voting on ixt because he was the low hanging fruit in the game. In the other games, this would have been enough for him to crack and roleclaim and yell at people, but he didn't do that. Is he getting better? Did his team tell him to relax and that they wouldn't just stand by and let him get lynched day 1 so easily? Is ixt shook by Voth and is playing better because Voth isn't trying to lynch him? There's obviously no way to know yet, but he is absolutely playing a lot differently than he basically always does, which is one of the very first things I look for. Just want to see how many others have noticed, and put it on the radar for everyone else moving forward.
                            You're a few pages behind, i already called ixt out on his behavior earlier and even added this because i was picking up that vibe

                            Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

                            I cant tell if you're getting better at this game or being coached

                            Guy must be scared that Voth will permaban him like Jessup if he acts a fool lmao
                            Big Chill

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Halp View Post

                              Where's Exalt?
                              Statistically, I may or may not be busy NKing fis tonight due to claiming statistics don't matter.

                              Comment


                              • Lol statistics? What are you a faggot?
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X