No announcement yet.

what kind of job and what times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to labour at IGA until it messed up my grades , I had to quit tho cause my grades were dropping.

-Tyson
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

I work at a resturaunt. Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Thats why im always on
      5.15 an hour thou

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

wake up a few minutes before 10. get my daily news from the daily show on comedy central. slouch around until about 2 pm. shower. go to work, lifegaurding. sit in chair in the sun thinking about things, looking at the pool sometimes. at 9:30 im home. i watch comedy central for bit, hopefully the man show is on. then simpsons then family guy then slouch around till 2 or 3 am and go to bed. thats a day if i dont do anything that isnt routine.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I work at Tim Hortons for the least hours possible for the least amount of days possible (that is either 1 or none). Drop by and I'll make you a warbird shaped long john.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

What about a Shark shaped apple fritter? You can have it drop some timbit mines.

Comment

im hoping to be a roadie for depeche mode, but until then i work at this pretzel joint. pretzels that u eat
              yea i know dude i was like "take a shot" and he was like "no dude lisa doesnt no i drink" so im all like "bitches aint shit dude, bros before hoes!" and then oh fuck im typing this in the wrong

Comment

Me works in hardware store untill my next season in university starts. Ppl come to buy drilling machines, paints and all sort of construction equipments from me. I also am responsible for the computers and such wich doesnt do much work though.

Comment

Originally posted by BLeeN
                  That's alot of scratching, Pusher
                  I think you need to clean yourself more often

Bleenie! very very very nice avitar man! Vivi Oraunitia is the tightest Final Fantasy Character ever! woooooooooooo!
                  Pusher, u gotta lighten up on the cigs man, too many and u won't have that lesiurely life of urs too much longer.
                  I used to work at a hospital, where I would serve food to patients and make and dish it out during lunchtime, not a bad traddeoff for 9$/hour. But then I wanted to take 2 weeks off with no pay for vacation and boss wouldn't allow it, so i am jobless, but vacation was WORATH AT! , btw. i am 18 - V0lt
                  I love everyone in the Trench Wars community! EXCEPT ONI LINK!!

Comment

Comment

i work anywhere from starting at 6:30-8:00 AM and finsh anywhere between 5:00-8:00 PM. TOday was my first day and i worked 2.5 hours of overtime. i get paid $23 and some change an hour. i should get a raise in 6 months too.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

im only 15 but i do voiceovers for adverts on TV.
                        get loads of cash £££

Comment

Working...
                        X