Ragnarok Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaiLed
    i know poeple ho play mmorpg's all day. that is what stops me from wanting to play them
    Same here :P

Comment

sam says:
      did you ever have a mega drive?
      katherine says:
      diesnt evry comuter have one

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
        Just some RO pics that happen to be online

me doing some trading years ago

Middle School-Tard looks like Cig Smoke, and Azn pride Dork looks like WbM (see Boohoo in TWgallery)

Comment

i played Euro-Ro chaos server.. it was fun for about 2 months, and then it's shite.. :P

got up to lvl 70 or so with an hunter though
          Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
          Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
          Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
          Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
          Glide> so i made one

Comment

Nice goddamn trade, Nockm
            "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
              I saw the WoW thread, so I started this one.

Anyone play it? If so, what server do you play on, what level/class are you, etc. etc.

I'm a level 18 Mage, going to choose Wizard as my second-tier class. I just started, and I'm begging my dad to pay the monthly fee.
              Go on a free server? There's plenty around.
              I tried it for a while a couple of times, yesterday actually and....yes it still bored me so I deleted it again. But as long as you enjoy it, what does it matter.

Comment

www.clownphobia.com You can download Legend, I play on that server sometimes, my friend's addicted.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Free servers on RO suck so badly... they rarely last any more than a month or two, and they screw up all the experience tables so you get like 10x more exp than you are supposed to.
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    Free servers on RO suck so badly... they rarely last any more than a month or two, and they screw up all the experience tables so you get like 10x more exp than you are supposed to.
                    That's the point. There are private servers that go by the book too, just look them up amongst the community.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                    X