Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Spoiler Riddled* LOST ... to this point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Spoiler Riddled* LOST ... to this point.

**SPOILER WARNING**

So ... if you entered, this is spoiler filled. So turn away or I'm gonna ruin a whole lot of shit for you.

I'm half asleep right now, so I'm just gonna bullet out some points and see who says what...

::: Locke is an Other?
    ::: What did Locke see on the video after he hit 77 on the computer? Could he have learned something about Dharma/Others/Hostiles, that we don't know?
    ::: What exactly is this "barracks" and "home" that Ben talked about? I mean ... when you look at it ... it looks just like here in the real world, but on the island.
    ::: And wtf is Jack doing playing football with Tom?

Gay lovers? Or just bored? You decide!
    DELETED

their clothing is so colorful

Comment

The only ep i've missed so far. Will Locke return to being awesome?

**Edit** OK I just saw it JESUS

::: Locke is an Other? What makes you say that?
      ::: What did Locke see on the video after he hit 77 on the computer? Could he have learned something about Dharma/Others/Hostiles, that we don't know? I would say, undoubtedly, he knows something more.
      ::: What exactly is this "barracks" and "home" that Ben talked about? I mean ... when you look at it ... it looks just like here in the real world, but on the island. Didn't you see the opening to Season 3? The Barracks is "Otherville."

::: And wtf is Jack doing playing football with Tom? SNAP!!!

Also, DID YOU SEE THE BLOOD SQUIRTING OUT OF DUDE'S EARS!! JESUS FUCK! And Claire is Jack's sister!!!!23412340 Locke has always been my favorite character, and I have no doubt there will be something BIG that has to do with him. Things are starting to come together, and the show was getting a lot of crap because people thought it was moving too fast.
      Last edited by Stompa; 03-16-2007, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Like I said before, I saw first ep of Lost when they crashed, one random with some beast, and that one with the computer when they're too pussy to let it count over, so I have no clue what's going on in the show.

Please, spoil it for me. Tell me the general premise, what's going on there, or is it still a mystery (they're still lost and clueless) ?
        Originally posted by Disliked
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
          Like I said before, I saw first ep of Lost when they crashed, one random with some beast, and that one with the computer when they're too pussy to let it count over, so I have no clue what's going on in the show.

Please, spoil it for me. Tell me the general premise, what's going on there, or is it still a mystery (they're still lost and clueless) ?
          Try looking here: http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Portal:Episode_Guide

Originally posted by CrvenBan
          they're too pussy to let it count over
          Originally posted by LOSTPEDIA (paraphrased)
          Back in the Hatch, Locke and Desmond continue to argue whether push the button or not. As the timer reaches close to zero, their conversation becomes heated, leading Locke to smash the computer....meanwhile the timer reaches zero and flips into hieroglyphs. As the system failure alarm progresses, metallic objects begin to fly across to the magnet wall....Eko rushes into the control room, where he is met by a despondent Locke acknowledging his cataclysmic mistake, stating simply, "I was wrong"...
          Last edited by Stompa; 03-16-2007, 07:49 AM.

Comment

i don't like Lost as much as i did, and i think a lot of the stuff is pretty stupid in it (eg Hurley actually getting the hippie van to start - fuck off) but it's still pretty entertaining

Comment

I was really excited about the show during the first season, but before I could get mid-2nd season, i LOST interest... for me, it just got stupid... haven't seen any episodes since.

Comment

Season 2 finale best episode by far imo

Comment

That 2nd guy (obviously) doesn't look so guy
                  (Paradise)>dj sage
                  (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                  1: Dynasty> LOL
                  1:vue> LOL
                  1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I came in here expecting the spoilers to be riddles... I think you mean Spoiler Ridden? Am I correct? (Troll King)

I don't watch it anyway, so I don't really mind, but damn was I excited to solve some riddles.

Comment

Locke has his own agenda, most definitely.

Oooh and that Rousseau chick. She's former Dharma/Other, no doubt. Remember Juliet being "marked"? $5 says she has a mark herself and exiled to this island where she's been fending for herself for 16 years.

And what about the 3 factions now?

Dharma: Could be Ben and his crew? Ben said he was born on the island though, so he would pre-date Dharma Initiatve

Hostiles: Which is the most likely name Ben's group. They were here before Dharma began in 1985. Once Dharma constructed everything, they took it over and killed the scientists. Once dead, the "Hostiles" took over the Scientists roles.

Flight 815: Nothing new to report, but Jack seems to have been brainwashed? Or maybe he finally just LOST it (har har) and is actually enjoying this bit of normalcy.

2 more points of interest...

1.) The Cable that Sayid ran into near the beginning of Season 1? We're gonna see where it leads very soon, and apparently it's a big deal. I'm thinking it could be that SUBMARINE that they were talking about, or some sort of UNDERWATER HATCH that we were curious about ... with the SHARK?

2.) Locke's paraysis will be revealed next wednesday! But, how? Sources say it might have to be another stretch of the imagination. I'm suggesting that the doctors will go "John, there is no medical explanation for your paraylsis, it's all in your head." (a la Ricky Bobby)
                      DELETED

Comment

sam you showed me an episode, i think it was you, and i was supposed to see some question mark when something had crashed, biggest load of bollocks i have ever seen, just some more American shite they continually churn out..

its all the same... stresses on some religious / social bollocks that Americans love to see and hear.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post

2 more points of interest...

1.) The Cable that Sayid ran into near the beginning of Season 1? We're gonna see where it leads very soon, and apparently it's a big deal. I'm thinking it could be that SUBMARINE that they were talking about, or some sort of UNDERWATER HATCH that we were curious about ... with the SHARK?

2.) Locke's paraysis will be revealed next wednesday! But, how? Sources say it might have to be another stretch of the imagination. I'm suggesting that the doctors will go "John, there is no medical explanation for your paraylsis, it's all in your head." (a la Ricky Bobby)
                          It was revealed that the cable that ran into the ocean allegedly transmitted sonar signals. This was revealed a couple of episodes ago.

I'm really excited about more of Locke's back story, but ABC has been shitty about building up episodes that do not deliver. For this reason I no longer watch it on TV and just wait until it's available for download. It will be very interesting to see how Locke knew about the C-4 but blew up the Flame anyway...

Comment

Interesting find some guy wrote out about Jack at the end ... and possibly what could happen in future episodes.

Jack is relaxed and comfortable among the Others because he now knows that they are the Good Guys. Soon we will have more information and we will agree with him. Eventually all of the main characters will unite with the Others in the face of a common enemy and we will all be OK with it.

It doesn't take brainwashing, it just takes information that the producers have denied us up to this point. Things have been pretty one-sided so far. Once we get more answers and history, we will all develop a much more sympathetic view of the Others.
                            DELETED

Comment

Thanks for posting that ep guide, but I'm really not interested in the show so I have no patience going through all that.

Would someone please tell me just what is it about. Even if it's speculations. They crash..and then what ?
                              Originally posted by Disliked
                              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                              X