No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Spider League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, what you're seeing from the general population is the lack of motivation for this league. If people were really really into this division a lot more changes would have been made. You're not seeing multi-thread debates like the revamping of basing received. Maybe it's the population shrink, maybe it's not, but this isn't looking like a probable league anytime in the near future.

Comment

Remove bricks.

Or make spawn time longer.

This should be like 2v2 is in svs zones, you fight till you eliminate the other team out completely..so a team needs to always have someone alive for others to attach..etc...and/or deathlimit.

Sd as it is now isnt very much fun. It lacks the chaos and mayhem it could have.

Yes I have played it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raspi View Post
        Remove bricks.

Or make spawn time longer.

This should be like 2v2 is in svs zones, you fight till you eliminate the other team out completely..so a team needs to always have someone alive for others to attach..etc...and/or deathlimit.

Sd as it is now isnt very much fun. It lacks the chaos and mayhem it could have.

Yes I have played it.
        Kinda like EG base duel...

Comment

I love SSCU Extreme Games ?go Baseduel. That shit is intensive.. unlike the current TWSD.. which is all about camping and hiding behind the bricks.

Comment

Working...
          X