X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APPEAL: TWLB Raid vs Cobra

3.05a Warnings & Forfeits
    II) A squad is allowed to play 5 vs. 4 (TWLD and TWLJ) or 8 vs. 7 (TWLB), but if a squad is unable to provide the minimum number of players for a game, the match will be forfeited. If it happens again in the same league division, the squad will be terminated from that league division.
    The rules clearly state you need at least 7 players to play in TWLB match. Cobra started with only 6 so the match should have been forfeited. Please fix the result.
    lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

How desperate are you?
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

lol?

mods should of never started it if it was an issue, they didn't choose to enforce it and didn't even squad message about it during the game. get out of here with that shit, raid didn't even appeal

Comment

mods should of never started it if it was an issue, they didn't choose to enforce it and didn't even squad message about it during the game. get out of here with that shit, raid didn't even appeal
        That's irrelevant. The rule is there for everyone to view, this should be clear case.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

best part of twl
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

You are not even on Raid.

Just.. get out..

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              You are not even on Raid.

Just.. get out..

Thanks!
              TWL rules state the following:

"If A SQUAD feels that such factors as game referee decisions, staff involvement, server or router error, cheating, or other instances have affected the outcome and fairness of a game, THAT SQUAD has the right to appeal to the League Operator."
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

you forgot to bold the part that says "have affected the outcome and fairness of a game,"

Comment

this doesnt belong here
                  Last edited by Zeebu; 03-17-2013, 07:33 PM.
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

fairness of a game
                    How fair is it that our slightest chance of getting into the playoffs is ruined because of a mistake by the host?
                    lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
                      How fair is it that our slightest chance of getting into the playoffs is ruined because of a mistake by the host?
                      the rule dreamwin listed is if something unfair affects the outcome of THAT game, not how it affects your squads playoff hopes
                      the fact that your playoff hopes rested on us losing to raid should tell you something

Comment

Given humid is currently a member of Cobra and his opinion is not given on this. The remaining TWL staff has decided the following.
                        Appeal Denied
                        Cobra is officially warned for not adding the required amount of players for TWLB.

For those wanting a more in-depth reasoning behind this being denied can continue reading. Immediately following this game first off, I asked Reaver if he wanted to appeal based on this rule and raid declined giving the win to Cobra. After reading the logs for this game the host misinformed cobra as to the minimum number of players they may add to this game saying it was 5 instead of 7 which puts the error on TWstaff for them adding the incorrect number play this game and as such they will receive only a warning as they quickly went to 8v8 as they began losing this game.
                        5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                        1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                        1:fiS> LOL
                        1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Working...
                        X