Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLJ Official Game of the Week - Week 1

Hey all!

Just want to let you know we've started streaming as well as saving the most important TWL games, you can find the streams during the games at Twitch.tv/TWLive !!

Our first game just finished and we have the video already up and ready to watch:

Week 1 - TWLJ - Pandora vs Fierce

http://www.twitch.tv/twlive/c/3537180

Commentary brought to you by Weedle and LaSenza. If you have anything bad to say about us all I have to say is you are probably right.

Stay tuned for more games, and you can see all saved matches under 'Highlights' in the TWLive twitch profile!

Weedle

Second game is up!

Week 1 - TWLD - Pandora vs Value

A redemption from our last video.

Commentary brought to you by Weedle & Tiny!

Stay tuned for next week for 2 more exciting matches to watch.

Weeeedllleeee

Comment

We are looking for more commentators and possibly an additional recorder due to game times stacked on top of each other. Contact me in game if you are interested in doing either for any of the leagues.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

the bar-none best commentator for basing matches is Mattey. he offers pretty intuitive speculations about the players in the game, the players in spec, and both teams. he has a normal voice and is actually entertaining to listen to

Comment

Working...
        X