A good TWL team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good TWL team.

I will join, better then average at least please. PM me. Should have my firewall ITS port open by Friday of this week.
    _-Tri/p_

Don't pull a TelCat.

Read: This forum is probably not the place to find a TWL squad, try asking in game.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Yes, I would, lol, but as my firewall is not as yet opened, I figure, why waste time? I love commas...
      _-Tri/p_

Comment

This post is retarded.
        Fit of Rage is right, this smells like a TelC@t. But atleast she listed some details such as "I'm looking for a basing squad".

Comment

Yeah, he's not saying "I just left my old squad to join a TWL-level squad, now, would anybody want me?"
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

...Well, i'll be sure not to join anything you mean people are on...rofl...man I can't wait to have my damn port opened...
            _-Tri/p_

Comment

I think PureOwnage would be happy to open your 'port' for you.
              sdg

Comment

...er..no, thats port # 2...i'm talking about 5400....*cough*..lol.
                _-Tri/p_

Comment

snall.. a word of advice... change your name and never admit to making this post.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I still say its funny...I am uncommonly bored...i'm going to go read now...
                    _-Tri/p_

Comment

You'd be well off reading Epi's essay on joining squads.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...524#post162524
                      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                      i just wish it was longer
                      Originally posted by Cops
                      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

He'd be better off if he stopped trolling.
                        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

This isn't a troll, although perhaps some other things..lol.
                          _-Tri/p_

Comment

What's wrong with him making this post? He's telling as many people as he can that he's available for play. Now caps will give him extra attention when he plays to see if he's any good. Huzzah for initiative.
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Let's recruit him. He's probably better than me, and I'm on the squad, right?
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X