TW Cup Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Cup Updates

Due to an overwhelming amount of community feedback we will be pushing the TW Cup Drafts back to July 9th. We had 5 captains (2 in jav & 3 in base) step down due to the schedule and real life circumstances a few days prior to the original draft date scheduled. I began reaching out to other top players in their respective leagues and many of them said they were going to miss AT LEAST 2 weeks out of a 5 week season. I know it's not possible to have a perfect scenario where every player can make every week but in this situation it seems like moving this draft back a few weeks will result in much better competition and allow other people who previously could not sign up to actually play.

I'll be reaching out to players in the next week to replace previous captains and to every player who is currently signed up to verify they want to stay signed up for these new dates listed below.

July 9th - Draft
    July 16th - Week 1 Regular Season
    July 23rd - Week 2 Regular Season
    July 30th - Week 3 Regular Season
    August 6th - Semi Finals
    August 13th - Finals

I apologize for the confusion and altering the schedule on short notice but I truly believe this is going to maximize the competition and activity of the zone.

Keep in mind there will be a new season of TWDT that takes place after the TW Cups conclude!

Enjoy some MMR and Base in the mean time!
    Last edited by RaCka; 06-07-2023, 10:01 PM.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

fair enough, seems like a sensible call.

note that the new schedule has a 1 week gap between draft and week 1, so we're back to standard operating procedure

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      fair enough, seems like a sensible call.

note that the new schedule has a 1 week gap between draft and week 1, so we're back to standard operating procedure
      Yea unfortunately many of the caps said they couldn't make a Saturday draft
      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

How do I play

Comment

should update the announcement thread coz there's conflicting info

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            should update the announcement thread coz there's conflicting info
            Yes please
            1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
            1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
            1:Sir Spider> at least on me
            1:Sir Spider> ...no homo