help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

so my internet keeps going out and i have no clue why, att was here today and they have no clue, so maybe someone here can help

DSL Connection Details
    DSL Line (Wire Pair): RJ-11
    Protocol: G.993.1
    Downstream Rate: 25216 kbps
    Upstream Rate: 2048 kbps
    Channel: Interleaved
    Current Noise Margin: 29.0 dB (Downstream) Not Available
    Current Attenuation: 14.1 dB (Downstream) Not Available
    Current Output Power: 13.9 dB (Downstream) -19.9 db (Upstream)
    DSLAM Vendor Information: Country: {0xB5} Vendor: {GSPN} Specific: {0x153}

any ideas?

call your cable provider. tell 'em you've had it up to here with your current DSL provider and that you want to know what kind of deals they can offer you as a new customer.
    .fffffffff_____
    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
    .fffffff\______/
    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
    .fffff\________/
    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
    .fff\__________/

Comment

fuck comcast, tehy are even worse.

besides, cable can and is stolen. thats why i switched to ATT. and im not on wireless

Comment

Get a package through AT&T Uverse, I only pay like 70 a month for cable/wireless that is without phone service but im sure you have a cell phone. Anyways, I have never had any problems with AT&T.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Oh, you have AT&T, call them and tell them that your connection is messed up.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

THATS WHAT I GOT

6mb DSL uverse 200 and i use vonage for the phone..

i did yesterday, they had a tech out here at 10 am but it wasworking fine and they said well its working fine we cant find out whats wrong with it unless its fucked up while were here, "youll have to try and get a tech out here when its down" yea right like that will happen...... same time yesterday 1:30 pm it starts doing this shit then finally last night at 11 pm it was stable, now its back in and out :/

AND ON TOP OF THAT, EVERY SINGLE FRIDAY AT 11aM-1PM LIKE CLOCK WORK IT WILL GO OUT when i told the tech that today hes like well unless someone is jacking it... then hes like but they cant jack the dsl like the ycan cable unless ur on wireless, which im not

Comment

Maybe you should start from scratch and reformat your computer. Partition and Format it, spend two hours redownloading and reinstalling every program, run a defrag and your set. Just keep all the files/folders you need on a flash drive or usb stick.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

its not the computer

Comment

Well either you are an idiot or the AT&T technician was an idiot. It's one of the two.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

well unfortunatley my last post didnt come up CUZ THE INTERNET WENT DOWN

like i was saying it goes OUT, i dont just lose internet to my computer, i lose ALL service, that means the tv box's and dvr wont work at all, no phone, not internet

and when u have IPTV (uverse) and vonage (VoIP) which all runs off the INTERNET

the broadband and service light are supposed to be solid green, and when it goes out the service light starts blinking and then it goes out and the broadband light goes red

so its either my modem or on AT&T's end

Comment

i hate at&t every holiday i get 20k ms then right at midnight normal lag. Fuck them =/
                      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I had a problem like that where the signal would cut out intermittently (cable not DSL though). I had too many splitters and the cables were too long, the technician tested the signal strength on the modem line.

Some ASDL modems require your login details to be inputted into your router/modem to login, this can happen sometimes if either is reset the connection will work for a limit amount of time then you're booted off the network. Look over your modem/ISP's documentation to see if that's a setup requirement or call and ask them.
                        Last edited by Kolar; 04-13-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

i guess im not the only one with the same exact problem

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/mes...hread.id=21648

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                            call your cable provider. tell 'em you've had it up to here with your current DSL provider and that you want to know what kind of deals they can offer you as a new customer.
                            still say this is your best option. though comcast has been known to suck some major donkey dick
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                              still say this is your best option. though comcast has been known to suck some major donkey dick
                              giant huge major donkey dick
                              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                              X