Improve Quality of Life (IQoL) #7 - Pub Afkers and Non-contributing Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve Quality of Life (IQoL) #7 - Pub Afkers and Non-contributing Players

Mission Statement: I am a firm believer that if you could improve the quality of life of any organization, no matter how major or minor, inevitably the system will grow and improve. Therefore, I will start a series of suggestions and feedback to what I believe may be a positive impact in the zone. Feel free to leave your constructive criticism, whether it be support or against the premise. Trolls will not be tolerated.

Topic: Ever noticed the players afked outside of base, inside of base, and overall not contributing to the base game? This is natural and common because people have a life outside of this game. However, this will inevitably unbalance the teams leading to a less competitive game.

Solution #1:
    • Implement an AFK-timer with a grace period of 1-2 minutes (parameter = inactive ship).
    • After grace period, warp the ship to a designated safe box (frequency 2).
    • Once player returns and leaves the safe box, he will automatically rejoin the game in a public freq in the team with the least player.
    • Warp all players from a public freq inside FR at the commencement of a game. Private freq may be exempt from this if they desire.
    Solution #2:
    • Simply spec the player after 1-2 minutes (designated spec time can be adjusted) of inactivity.
    • Warp all players from a public freq inside FR at the commencement of a game. Private freq may be exempt from this if they desire.
Working...
X