No announcement yet.

Comprehensive Spidering Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed this post.. Incredible. Just what I've been looking for. Insta-bookmarked. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!
    Peru> Ixador WB God Strikes again!

Comment

ive been a Lancaster my whole life.
      should i try a spider
      Leland

Comment

spider best ship

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
          spider best ship
          Should log in sometime. TW is very active right now.
          4:Best> pressure was a terr for halloween 4:Best> guy had 4 dudes on him attached

4:Siaxis> what time is it in zimbobwe para?

4:Children> every morning i wake up, look in the mirror and thank god i'm not paradise

4:Best> Mighty's forehead has wifi

4:Mighty> u guys ever eat a ketchup sandwich?

4:sphinx> mighty fought a raccoon in an alley for some bbq chips

4:RaCka> so what if paradise is dressing up as a slim jim for halloween?

Comment

spider best ship
            i used to a bit, but my SS client stopped working on my mac. thinking about buying a new one soon though. if i do i'll install bootcamp again and install continuum again!

Comment

i used to a bit, but my SS client stopped working on my mac. thinking about buying a new one soon though. if i do i'll install bootcamp again and install continuum again!
              I may be able to help with this, as I use a MacBook. PM me I'd be happy to try to get you back into the game, NaiLed.
              4:Best> pressure was a terr for halloween 4:Best> guy had 4 dudes on him attached

4:Siaxis> what time is it in zimbobwe para?

4:Children> every morning i wake up, look in the mirror and thank god i'm not paradise

4:Best> Mighty's forehead has wifi

4:Mighty> u guys ever eat a ketchup sandwich?

4:sphinx> mighty fought a raccoon in an alley for some bbq chips

4:RaCka> so what if paradise is dressing up as a slim jim for halloween?

Comment

cheers mate, but i am just waiting for the new macbook pro (2020) to be available where i live to buy it. plus work is crazy right now and i have little time to play

if only i was 13 again

give it a month or two and i'll login and say hello!

Comment

I strongly recommend either bootcamping your mac so it can actually boot into Windows on a separate partition to play SS, or getting a dedicated SS Windows laptop.
                  Had so many problems with mac over there years with SS. Eventually after all the Wineskin nonsense (breaks after every single macOS release in the fall) and battery drain on macs I just gave in and got a gaming laptop to so I was on true windows.
                  Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

where's our comprehensive sharking guide? matteys is utter shit.
                    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Guide needs updating so we know how to spider vs "the Dreamwin Manoeuvre" please.
                      ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Here's a replay analysis I did during TWLB prepping for our semi-final. The game features Spastic defeating Plade, and applies many of the concepts in the guide to an actual high-level game, and may be of use to players looking to learn or improve their spidering:

https://i.imgur.com/wy4hMHn.png

Comment

Working...
                        X