LAG REPORT AT ?go tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAG REPORT AT ?go tourny

This new thing is good , but im getting problems with it. People that are not playing (spec freq) are reporting ppl using macros like this on bot:

:tournybot:!lag %tickname

And they start to report everybody in arena ...
    This arena already Lags by nature , and people that are not playing do that ...
    Ok , people are just abusing it due the arena LAGs , so i consider to remove the lag report at ?go tourny
    (toKed)>i wasnt baned
    (toKed)>he said let you play
    (toKed)>i said no i quit
    (toKed)>and then i will find a way to ban u

or only the ppl that play can use it, you said that ppl in spec use it so i think that would be one step ahead
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

or...maybe it could be protected by if(m_botAction.getOperatorList().isZH(name)) {<lag stuff>}
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Lag's not going away. Best bet is to adapt to playing against it.
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

I hate lag sooo mcuh...im used to playing against it but it still steams me lol , can't get past it sometimes. Im on cable and live Ohio USA so i gotta steady 50ms usually <folks on dial up that appear to live on the moon 280ms-330ms should be specced at a lower lag i say>
          sigpic

Comment

no dude.. it's not that the arena lags by nature. if they lag so much, they deserve to be specced.
            Maybe there should be a limit, of like, one lagcheck per minute per person.
            YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
            Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
              no dude.. it's not that the arena lags by nature. if they lag so much, they deserve to be specced.
              Thank you. you are speakin my language, LAG CHECKS regularly spec the fools.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bounty*killer
                Thank you. you are speakin my language, LAG CHECKS regularly spec the fools.
                OK , people can LAGCHECK , its ok. But what about people abusing it ????????
                People that are not playing are lagchecking .... IT really sucks. maybe just a ZH should be able to do it
                (toKed)>i wasnt baned
                (toKed)>i said no i quit

Comment

I've seen so many times that people are in tourny and aren't lagging at all, but getting specced every 10 secs due to a lag report, from either 1 or many people.

Also I've seen people save their friends by lag speccing them right before they die

something really needs to be done about the abuse of this

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
                    No , this arena lags to much , you can ask everybodu you want. The point is , people abusing it ...
                    (toKed)>i wasnt baned
                    (toKed)>i said no i quit

Comment

this feature fucking sucks, take it out.

90% of the time its some dipshit in spec who is a total fucking retard and lags you out with that fucking command.

and most of the people who really do lag, for some reason, are within these idiotic limits, and yet some people who don't lag get lagged out, it makes no sense, it's stupid, its abused, and people who lag are still in anyways!

I've lost 2 tournaments because of morons either speccing my partner or me, and i dont fucking lag.

some really gay shit, and ive seen like 7 or 8 paperweight champs already.

I thought With Ease and Golden Knight were doing good last night, but it was just Add from their squad (sk8) laggin their opponents out.

We were raping them like 5-0 and that idiot lagged me out, and they won again. PAPERWEIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

get this gay shit out of tourny
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

I know, doesn't it suck that people are ignorant and they mess up the bots by doing that? Well, I think they should upgrade the bot so that who ever does a lag check can only do it "twice". No more then that!
                        Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                        Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
                        Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
                        Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
                        Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

I think this feature is abusive in another kind of way

if you are laging bad for like 10 secs ur ploss get rly high

someone keeps spaming bot with "!lag <insert victim here>" to make person lagout all 3 times in sequence.

so in some seconds after that your lag becomes normal.

thats usual for me in weekends, sunday mainly, cause usage is high on my country on that day.

they should put a limit of use, like 1 minute per name that (lagged out)
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I simply deleted the !lag command. Enjoy. -DoCk>

OK , i think my complains worked , Have fun now
                            (toKed)>i wasnt baned
                            (toKed)>i said no i quit

Comment

DoCk> = $ for deleting that
                              Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...