No announcement yet.

Lower burst green rate in pubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bursts are set at a % of being able to green.

Warbird bullets are set to not always hit with it's initial damage, that's what a dud really is

Comment

I thought pubs were now fixed damage?
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

In pub arenas there are ppl dying left and right so tons of greens are being given out. There's rarely just 1 terr floating around, sometimes I've seen up to 5. So 5 sets of bursts all around base + mid = just plain sad.

Pretty sure the damage on bursts = 1 hit kill all the time. In the past I've survived, but not within the last +3 weeks. (personally I like fixed dmg, so there's no game of "chance", either die or don't die)

Maybe I just suck cause I can dodge the first 3 bursts.. then maybe the next 3, but not the 3 after that (all of this happening with people chasing me down). Someone please teach me how to play.

Comment

Spidermage you are one weird ass hole.... <_<

Comment

Um.... right, ok. Thanks for the "intel" I guess...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
            .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Flared
              settings are fine but malladrin are you sure that burst kills you 100% of the time? i have got hit by some and not died, or maybe i just having a weird dream. but if they do kill you all the time, i think it would be a cool change if it wasnt fixed damage
              ehum...are you lagging? i rarely get hit by burst and not die :P and mostly when i eat a burst is cuz i am spiking lolz ^-^
              They're suppose to kill 100% nowadays.
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

fine, why don't we just give them 5 repels, increase max portals to 3, upgrade guns to lvl3, add a bouncy lvl 2 bomb, and shrap and emp. also, add 2 decoys and oh, lets give them stealth too.

get used to it. (im not trying to be cynical)
                but really, get used to it. ^-^
                PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Working...
                X