No announcement yet.

The Earnestness of Elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy the feeling I get when I'm just owning up everyone, that's why.
    jee

Comment

I play elim only for practice. I try to ignore the lames as best I can, but I usually get annoyed and swear a couple of times. That's why I turn messages off (so I don't flame).

I can't play lots of games though such as gatez because of my lag... (I have AOHell). Well I do live in the middle of nowhere .

WTF Crven? Why?

Comment

Same here Nailed. I used to care about my ranking and such, but now i just use it to practice every now and then. I like playing base,dm,and javs more than either elims. But i do like elim spec chats, always funny as hell
        (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
        (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

LoL. Yeah, they are funny. It's sad that some people take elim as real life and don't play for fun but for rating.

Take Oni Link, for example. He's forever saying "i hate this game" but yet he still coninues playing it.

Comment

Oni link is a faggot. I have him on perma ignore.
            (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
            (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

I agree with Epi - elim would be way cooler if people actually had some sort of competitive spirit again. Where did it go? The reason why there's so much whining is not because people take it too seriously, but because they don't take it seriously enough to respect the game. Elim is generally much more fun when you take it seriously (in the sense that you play to compete with others and/or yourself). That's the spirit of elim. Newbies/assmunches just don't understand the concept of sportsmanship and respect, two things that would make elim a much more fun arena to play in.
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

i play elim for fun. its better than pub because of tighter lag limits. i prefer to base or play hosted events which are more fun.
                some of the people in elim are cool too. and sometimes you get enough in ther youcan have crazy fuin things happen. like a shark win an any ship elim. and have lotsa fun with out the spawning. of course this happens late at night for me(USA). thats my thoughts for what they are worth
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                  LoL. Yeah, they are funny. It's sad that some people take elim as real life and don't play for fun but for rating.

Take Oni Link, for example. He's forever saying "i hate this game" but yet he still coninues playing it.
                  ya that guy just wont shutup

Comment

Are we allowed to post logs in these forums?

This is levi elim after I kill 2 people with one levi shot and go to 8-0. I like the reUOGreug comment the best.

Sleepy Weasel> $
                    Russian Assassin> OMFG
                    Russian Assassin> YOU FUKCING
                    Russian Assassin> reUOGreug
                    Russian Assassin> someone needs to kill weasel in real life
                    pv=nrt> why?
                    Russian Assassin> he has no life anyway ~
                    Cpt.Guano!> whats wrong with weasel?
                    Russian Assassin> he hunts me !
                    Cpt.Guano!> oh
                    Russian Assassin> oh and has no life
                    Cpt.Guano!> but if he has no life then how can you kill him?
                    Russian Assassin> i don't kill him
                    Elvis Rockn> lol Sleepy
                    Bearz is out. 5 wins 3 losses
                    pv=nrt> gg
                    Cpt.Guano!> ok bye!
                    joemoma> $
                    Bearz> kill sleepy
                    Hiders: joemoma at L11
                    Bearz> team him
                    Russian Assassin> team him

I love making friends.

Comment

I play elim because it's fun tracking my rank and seeing how good I am, isn't that why everyone plays it? It's also the only place to play a warbird, pub isn't my deal.

I can do that without taking it seriously, I think you're just over analyzing it.
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

sometimes I park in handicapped spaces
                        while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                          none of your jokes are funny anymore.

Comment

Not a joke, Jason's signature.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed

When in real life do you ever PLAY anything for rating?
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                                I'm an asshole.
                                2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                                Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X