TW Radio Re-Launch Date: 10-10-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Radio Re-Launch Date: 10-10-2011

We r back, stronger than ever. So Monday is the official day when we're relaunching TW Radio. Pro.
    What else you need to know? 4-5 hosts will host on a weekly bases, 1-2 days per week, every week. The rest will be announced in the Schedule thread.
    If you got any other ideas, comments or suggestions, just post them here.
    Glad to be back.

TW Radio Team
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

no one cares or listens to tw radio nice attempt to be useful tho

Comment

Who is heading TW Radio these days?
      sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
      1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
        Who is heading TW Radio these days?
        I am, why?
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

<- old head of radio. I did most of the shows back in the day. Wondering if it was one of my old hosts that was running it.
          sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
          1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

TW Radio is back again, and this time it's here to stay. It's gonna be hosted every Thursday from 2-6 PM EST, starting on the 19th January 2012. Maybe there will also be TWL live coverages of the games on Sunday, depending if you guys want this and if I have the time to come back and do it. So please, give your opinions about this matter here and let me know what you think.
            Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Woot. Would be nice to be able to host our own radio server on trenchwars.org.
              Anyone know if that's possible? The stuff we used before kept cutting out all the time when more than 15 people got on it.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

2 weeks later, still nothing. Once again a great job on getting this project off the ground. Your effort is worth minimally 5 penises. #CANTTOUCHDISASS

Kahlan, don't forget who recruited you to radio and got you/flion/hirluin on staff to begin with
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Ahh I miss hirluin Or .. "Kiwi <ER>" wheres that bastard!! #BatCave #FlexMuscles

Comment

Working...
                  X