ngR banned? NO RACIST NAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ngR banned? NO RACIST NAME!

Update: Ban removed atm (4-9-2014 20:48, a great day for ss), yay!

Idk exactly why I got banned other than that staff considers my main nick ngR racist.

Which is looking for racism so much and in such a paranoid way staff is creating racism where there is none.

First of all, Most of the time (past 5 years) I use short names.
    Second of all, yes I often say "dis qpr" or "dis"-w/e my name is at that time.
    Obviously I can quit with that if ppl for w/e reason consider it racist.
    Thirdly, http://nationaalgeoregister.nl/geone...srv/dut/search oh surprise surprise it's dutch and it's about Geography
    Oh surprise surprise, who studies Spatial Sciences? (For the Staff members responsible for banning me, I have to really answer that one qpr does!

Anywho, there's lots of meanings for ngr abbreviation and none of the main ones are racist, http://www.acronymfinder.com/NGR.html.

Also, just 1 "n" in my name, if i somehow wanted it to look like that racist word i would have atleast used 2 g's.
    A next step is banning everyone who says "nigeria" or "ng", regardless of context.

Oh, what about "not in game", guy is pro as fk btw, but his name is allowed while his name is even in ur books more racist than mine
    I know I should add this for the staffmembers responsible for banning me, otherwise they do not follow: it's not in game...
    check da first letters of each word, I'll capitalize them first for you: Not In Game
    Nope? Nothing yet?
    Then hereby I shall abbreviate the first 2 capitalized letters and replace third with an asterisk to make it slightly easier for you N I *
    Yes, got it now? Congratulations! Very well spotted! It indeed now looks like a racist word

There's plenty of people and staff who dislike me on TW, of course they will claim my name is racist.
    If you ban me for my name the previous step would have been to ban Not In Game.
    But he is more liked by staff than I am, not surprisingly though, like mentioned before, he's cool.

This basically confirms though, a lot of staff members are subjective as fk.
    Also, if a lot of people who do not like some1 report that person to try and get him/her banned --> staff bends backbonelessly and allows ban.

I am not planning to quit logging in on it and if it becomes a just name ban I will really consider quitting because I think the responsible staff members are being pathetic as fk.
    ...But I guess that was the plan all along.

My name is ngr and this is what I think.

[SIZE=1]Shoutout to:
    DEMONIC
    Last edited by Oranje; 09-06-2014, 04:02 PM. Reason: updated

I think its harsh to ban him with a name called ngr. It could be an abreviation for something/ someones initials. It would be understandable to ban him if his name was nggr. Like he says: Not In Game is allowed to play ?co-incidence or he carefully used those starting letters. In this case, ngr: is this definitely him trying be racist or a co-incidence? either way both players were treated differently.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

IMHO either would be fine in a vacuum. How a player acts on it would determine how I feel otherwise (Not In Game referring to himself as n.i.g. for example would be questionable). Id say more based on actual info, but Its not my job to address it. Lefty will contact you if you honestly wish to dispute, so untill you talk with her, nothing to be done or said that matters.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

insanely tl;dr but the title is enough to point out that staff is still putrid and useless

"ngr" is not racist unless you make it out to be u garbage fuks
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I got warned once by some idiot staff member for being "racist" when talking about the Niger River, despite showing the fact nothing I had said was remotely racist and I was asking people for ideas for a new portfolio piece to work on. heh

Comment

I once got warned for spamming ngr (the three letters, not the guy) in go javs. When I switched over to spamming ng, they banned me for a month. I am amazed that you lasted this long as that name.

Comment

Kill yourselves.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
                Kill yourselves.
                No thanks, mumblelick.

Comment

:<

Comment

Originally posted by unreal View Post
                    I got warned once by some idiot staff member for being "racist" when talking about the Niger River, despite showing the fact nothing I had said was remotely racist and I was asking people for ideas for a new portfolio piece to work on. heh
                    congrats on first post. welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      congrats on first post. welcome.
                      i neva got this.
                      Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
                      Gripe: lol you too
                      Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

yay ban is gone atm.
                        Thanks, whoever did it.
                        Updated initial post

2 random shoutouts here:
                        Sertifi
                        NuketheYanks

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                          yay ban is gone atm.
                          Thanks, whoever did it.
                          Updated initial post

2 random shoutouts here:
                          Sertifi
                          NuketheYanks
                          Good deal.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
                            Good deal.
                            <3
                            Shoutout to Celestial Jeddak

Comment

To honor your reinstatement, a haiku about the fearsome king cobra:

King cobra bites face
                              Fall on ground, shaking badly
                              I sleep forever

Comment

Working...
                              X