THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IN EG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IN EG

16x Duel Champion, 4x DSBL Champion, 8x ASWZ Pub League Champion, 3x 17th Parallel Rumble Champion, AUTOFIRE, has decided to join your zone and teach your new players how to play.

If you have any questions or need any training/tutoring, please private message me in game, or respond here. Lessons are free, I'm just trying to improve everyone's skill level.

EDIT: ALSO A NEW ERA IN TW.
    Last edited by Autofire; 03-01-2015, 05:37 PM.

this is trenchwars faggot.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Moderators, please ban this member for homophobic/hate speech.

Comment

Shut up faggot.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

ur champion of fuck all as far as tw is concerned, let's see what u can do

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            ur champion of fuck all as far as tw is concerned, let's see what u can do
            Yet one more thing Im champion of. Thank you for pointing that out.

Comment

fuk outta here eg bitchniga
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Autonub

Comment

Originally posted by Autofire View Post
                  16x Duel Champion, 4x DSBL Champion, 8x ASWZ Pub League Champion, 3x 17th Parallel Rumble Champion, AUTOFIRE, has decided to join your zone and teach your new players how to play.

If you have any questions or need any training/tutoring, please private message me in game, or respond here. Lessons are free, I'm just trying to improve everyone's skill level.

EDIT: ALSO A NEW ERA IN TW.

HAHA MY ***** autofire with the sickness, all these haters jelly
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Only retards and pansies whine about "hate" speech. You're a big champion and you haven't heard stuff like this before? It's good that you want to help people, but what you do in EG doesn't apply in TW. Also, people in TW already know how to be pompous pansies.

Comment

10/10 thread, and it can only get better from here
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
                        Only retards and pansies whine about "hate" speech. You're a big champion and you haven't heard stuff like this before? It's good that you want to help people, but what you do in EG doesn't apply in TW. Also, people in TW already know how to be pompous pansies.
                        "retards" "pansies" "faggot" , u guys are just overflowing with creative juices in TW aren't you. If your gameplay is like your insults I have more work to do than I thought bringing you guys up to par. First thing's first, if you want to be good you have to be more mature, because I see a lot of losing in your near futures, and the only way to get better is to not allow yourself to get angry when that happens.

Free tip: Keep your ship angled perpendicular to your enemy whenever possible to allow for the best dodging/offensive combos.

PM me in game for more tips like that. It's just a beginners tip but you guys gotta start somewhere lol, no offense intended.

Thanks,

-Auto

Comment

Nobody cares faggot.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You should just leave this thread kthx, u clearly are just a troll and dont want any help even though u probably need it bad. This thread is for all the TW players who are new to the game and need some strategy, I know there are a lot of them but I guess not that many people use the forums

Comment

You made a youtube video about yourself, you are a huge faggot, im not even trolling when I say that.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X