Paladen seeking a few good players to join us for TWD Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladen seeking a few good players to join us for TWD Cup

Paladen has been battling in the trenches hard to qualify on the TWD ladder. We have unfortunately recently lost a few we were really relying on to help us have a respectable showing in the upcoming TWD Cup. If by chance you find yourself being benched or not on a qualifying squad and you have the skillset and desire to help us compete against such squads as Potenza , ill and envy during the TWD cup..please contact Jessup or Jebass. We seek competitive players able to help make it for the finals. Let's unstack these squad dynamics some that have made finals a bit predictable for many years and make a competitive cup worth remembering. WE WANT YOU TO HELP US!!! Join the Paladen family and help make Trench Wars oldest active squad one that has a shot to make some upsets this year!!!

Thank You!!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Originally posted by qan View Post
    • To be eligible for TWD Cup participation and medals, a player has to be rostered on the squad at least 10 full days before Regular Season close. Though players may join after this softlock and still play regular TWD games with the squad.
    • Full rules text at: http://twd.trenchwars.org/documents/rules
    Please take into account.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
      Please take into account.
      I made my own thread about my concerns. You can view it here http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...278#post913278. Thanks!

-IxaDor
      Last edited by IxaDor; 04-29-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Please remove ixadors post.. it is not relevant to my post and should be his own topic with his frustrations on twd cup.. this thread is about Paladen looking for some people to help us in our lineup for the cup. Ty for info sky.. ur post was relevant
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I deleted my response, you happy? Spect not. Oh and please give me the same respect I did here and don't bother placing nonsense that is of no concern to you in my thread. Cheers.

-IxaDor

Comment

Working...
          X