Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by LF View Post
    Everyone keeps grouping Henry and Jessup together and I'm not sure why. Unless there is something else going on behind the scenes that I am unaware of, which I doubt, Jessup has absolutely no influence on any matters at all. Yes (s)he stands to benefit most from this cup in its current format and makes the extra effort to be as annoying as possible about it but as far as I know hasn't contributed anything of substance in any form to any aspect of this zone aside from making pixel medals for his own twd profile in advance.

    As far as 'people cant work with the top staffers'...Theres really only 2 that ever show their face anymore. Those being qan and Henry. Changes ARE being made from within but at the end of the day nothing changes if nothing changes. We need quality/knowledgeable players to fill these positions and until that happens we will continue to be plagued by the same problems. If any of you feel like you have something left to give to the zone feel free to use me as as medium. I like to think I still have at least a little influence around here

    Edit: Also....Ogron was good at what he did with leagues, but he's wiibimbo 2.0 and made his own bed. Theres no point harping on something that nobody can change
    If only you knew what goes on behind the scenes. Blessed be thy poor mind.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

    Comment


    • #62
      lol i mean ogrons attitude was rly bad because he knew we had no choice but to put up with him, seems like he was spot on though. he didn't liek qan/henry messing with his work either because both are clueless when it comes to tw competition

      end of the day though game is dying because we're all getting older and it's almost impossible to get new players with the games that are available these days. twd cup is clearly the worst league ever, basically created so envy/paladen can finally win something, makes tsl look like the premier league. I've seen henry saari replace pee pee sock in a tslj game for demonfaze, but i mean he is trying/active so that's worth a lot nowadays.

      Shouldn't be forfeit wins in playoffs ever also, "use your subs" shouldn't be a real excuse nowadays with how the player base is. People logged on for TSL games during the week should be possible to do that again for this twd cup thing. If one team is clearly not trying to make it work then there's nothing to be done

      Comment


      • #63
        Yo, LF (LF the other player, not LamedFighter who has the OG name )

        I am pretty positive there is more to their relationship than they allow to be public, I mean Jessup has been axed from staff like 3-4 times within the last year for very valid reasons and Henry has each time, reinstated Jessup's Mod status. Considering I've never seen Jessup, nor has anyone one else, do a single thing for the zone other than abuse his powers, it makes zero sense to keep him on staff unless there is something behind the scenes that we aren't aware of. So I speculate there is. When it comes to changes or w/e for this zone, you'll never find one without the other. They're usually in tandem. Plus, Jessup was a huge reason Henry got his fancy promotion to begin with, trolling Ogron along with Skyforger during TWDT.

        As far as Ogron, yea he was an idiot most times but he had a much stronger player influence than anyone else currently running leagues. Ogron could generate players from the woodworks to play and he ran the leagues relatively well. He was a loose cannon no doubt and hardly likeable, but he was an asset to competitive gaming for subspace. Jessup and Henry shoved him out under this premise they'd run it better but so far as been far more destructive to this game than Ogron ever would of been, says a lot. We expected this cup to be at least better than TSL, yet unsurprisingly, they made it worse when none of us thought that was even possible. Quite a feat, just sucks its for a game I enjoy playing.

        Guess it doesn't matter now. The cancer has spread and it's too late to cut it out. I have zero aspirations to ever log in again and am sure I am not alone, really unfortunate. I keep checking these forums to see if staff has pulled their heads out of their asses or at the very least tried to hype something else up for us to look to, but nothing. There is no care for damage control whatsoever, just further validates their sheer recklessness and lack of appreciation for this game.

        -Ixa

        EDIT: Commenting further on my closing statement, only thing staff has done damage control wise has been to come on here and rub it in our faces, which if you see post from Jessup or Skyforger, validates that claim. They think it's hilarious and want to poke fun at it all. Enough said.

        Comment


        • #64
          I've tried my best as staffer LF . I put in countless hours in game doing help and cheater calls and training new players ect.. Besides a few little missteps I made here and there I've done what staffers should do here. I also have been punished for things I did wrong which many staffers never were for their mistakes. I accepted my discipline even though imo it was overkill. All internal staff stuff that I won't get into here now...

          I don't know why everyone says I've been so annoying during the twd cup either. I didn't start anything with anyone and have just been complying with the league rules. I defended myself verses wild false accusations and delusional posts from a few dum dums here though. People are unduly fixated on me which is flattering and weird at same time. I have had some fun on forums being combative but nothing most regulars who use forums have not done themselves. Look at the things people say about me like wii and ixador.. It's downright hilarious.. gotta poke back at them a tad for kicks. As far as the game goes though I play with my mates on Paladen and we have fun. We are an active squad and squad is running smoothly. You guys should take notes, make squads and strive for same thing. Paladen has done a lot for this game over the years and Jebass , up in ya !! and every one of our members through the years should be proud of what we have accomplished for the game. What great times. I smile looking back on it and look forward to future too if we are lucky enough for game to continue to live on. Paladen deserves respect and the people bashing us are wayyyy out of line and imo idiots. We have given countless players a chance to experience this game in a squad format no others would.

          I didn't implement anything officially myself to twd cup also. I was part of the initial brainstorm ideas that were then developed and run with by upper staff. The cup is being a success too. TWD activity is higher than it has been in 18 months and that is a fact.

          See you all in game and hopefully Sunday for playoffs. PC out..
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

          Comment


          • #65
            Duel junk left over with what 5 or 6 squads. TWD Cup is suppose to be about together and teams friendly in skirmish. Bull!
            TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
            TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
            TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
            ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I've tried my best as staffer LF . I put in countless hours in game doing help and cheater calls and training new players ect.. Besides a few little missteps I made here and there I've done what staffers should do here. I also have been punished for things I did wrong which many staffers never were for their mistakes. I accepted my discipline even though imo it was overkill. All internal staff stuff that I won't get into here now...

              I don't know why everyone says I've been so annoying during the twd cup either. I didn't start anything with anyone and have just been complying with the league rules. I defended myself verses wild false accusations and delusional posts from a few dum dums here though. People are unduly fixated on me which is flattering and weird at same time. I have had some fun on forums being combative but nothing most regulars who use forums have not done themselves. Look at the things people say about me like wii and ixador.. It's downright hilarious.. gotta poke back at them a tad for kicks. As far as the game goes though I play with my mates on Paladen and we have fun. We are an active squad and squad is running smoothly. You guys should take notes, make squads and strive for same thing. Paladen has done a lot for this game over the years and Jebass , up in ya !! and every one of our members through the years should be proud of what we have accomplished for the game. What great times. I smile looking back on it and look forward to future too if we are lucky enough for game to continue to live on. Paladen deserves respect and the people bashing us are wayyyy out of line and imo idiots. We have given countless players a chance to experience this game in a squad format no others would.

              I didn't implement anything officially myself to twd cup also. I was part of the initial brainstorm ideas that were then developed and run with by upper staff. The cup is being a success too. TWD activity is higher than it has been in 18 months and that is a fact.

              See you all in game and hopefully Sunday for playoffs. PC out..
              Please... With all respect, its the same 20 people playing over and over again. Most games that are played lately are with 2 borrows in 3s... Thats basicly a wbduel/javduel. And if the TWD activity is higher, its nice. But that doesnt make the TWD Cup a success, its far from a success if you see squads forfeiting. Also there is no competition at all, the games are actually very terrible. The DDs are just a stray fest, most of the kills nowaday are from Range3... Really fun! (This is not just you, but DD in general)

              And you may not implemented anything to the TWD Cup, but we both know all the rules that have been added are in favour of the 'worse' players/squads. Most of the good players have been inactive now and with the +5 rule and top 5 to qualify, we all knew it would be Paladen, Equinox, Ill, Envy and Sulake who would play. Tiny tried is best to split up the competition, but never had a chance cuz they werent active..
              Everyone in this TWD Cup thing are moslty on those active squads as far as I know and have no experience in hosting leagues or what so ever.

              And please stop acting like you are so innocent. Try looking in the mirror for once as well.
              Major Crisis

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                I put in countless hours in game doing help and cheater calls and training new players ect..
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

                Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                Paladen has done a lot for this game over the years and Jebass , up in ya !! and every one of our members through the years should be proud of what we have accomplished for the game.
                And what exactly has Paladen accomplished other than being the laughing squad for 2 decades now? Hmm?

                Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                I didn't implement anything officially myself to twd cup also. I was part of the initial brainstorm ideas that were then developed and run with by upper staff. The cup is being a success too. TWD activity is higher than it has been in 18 months and that is a fact.
                So you admit being the one who had the idea of the cup. Great.
                You also admit it is a success while 2 of the main contenders left during the first week of playoffs. Great.
                TWD is good? All I see is like 2-3 games played per week. Great.

                God I'm glad I finally realized what a dumbass I was trying to help you guys out and playing this game in 2018. Enjoy your Salami leagues and Jessup cups.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill


                wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

                Comment


                • #68
                  Nobody has a issue with Paladen, yes the new snipe and run play style you got them to adopt anoys me, but its up to me to improve how I counter that.
                  Jebass and Upster are top blokes and nobody has a issue with them, only with you.

                  For staff the issue is you and unfortunatly you and your disregard for rules and your attitude. I have witnessed myself and heard complaints from reputable sources of your conduct in staff on numerous occasions.
                  I was a terrible staffer and I admitt that, hence why I went down in Iron Survivors hall of fame for worst staffer, But I always had respect, remained proffesional and never flirted or broke the rules.
                  You sir are a disgrace to all staff who have held that role.

                  You have lost faith with the community and I implore you please step down from staff and and away from any decision making that remains left in this game

                  Rather than playing victim after this post and instantly going on the counter attack, think for a second and as major said and please take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask why am I being picked on?
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

                  i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                    Nobody has a issue with Paladen, yes the new snipe and run play style you got them to adopt anoys me, but its up to me to improve how I counter that.
                    Jebass and Upster are top blokes and nobody has a issue with them, only with you.

                    For staff the issue is you and unfortunatly you and your disregard for rules and your attitude. I have witnessed myself and heard complaints from reputable sources of your conduct in staff on numerous occasions.
                    I was a terrible staffer and I admitt that, hence why I went down in Iron Survivors hall of fame for worst staffer, But I always had respect, remained proffesional and never flirted or broke the rules.
                    You sir are a disgrace to all staff who have held that role.

                    You have lost faith with the community and I implore you please step down from staff and and away from any decision making that remains left in this game

                    Rather than playing victim after this post and instantly going on the counter attack, think for a second and as major said and please take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask why am I being picked on?
                    That's a lotta you.

                    EDIT: Fk I sound like Cres now. Afk.
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill


                    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      As for what Attacks said on a more serious note, you are gonna be the downfall of Trench Wars, Jessup. You and you alone. Hope you are really proud of yourself.
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill


                      wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        What did I do that was so bad in staff?? list it.... I'll be happy to talk about it. I took responsibility for a few missteps as I said but have NOTHING to hide. Tell me how I am to blame for the downfall of trench wars wii.. lol this stuff is stupid scapegoating. I have many friends here btw,, just not the few vocal dum dums on forums who constantly attack me.. and over what?? My play style?? fine you don't like how I play big deal...........
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          With all this hostility and lack of competitive team play it seems like a good time to start 1v1 2v2 duel league again.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I stilll want that cup medal from 2008
                            Originally posted by jerome
                            can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              What did I do that was so bad in staff?? list it.... I'll be happy to talk about it. I took responsibility for a few missteps as I said but have NOTHING to hide. Tell me how I am to blame for the downfall of trench wars wii.. lol this stuff is stupid scapegoating. I have many friends here btw,, just not the few vocal dum dums on forums who constantly attack me.. and over what?? My play style?? fine you don't like how I play big deal...........
                              Just as Attacks said don't cry back and make a constructive post...bah, why are people so dumb?
                              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                              Napoleon Hill


                              wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                              Dral>I can get implants

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                                Rather than playing victim after this post and instantly going on the counter attack, think for a second and as major said and please take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask why am I being picked on?
                                Jessup failed at the first attempt of asking...lol...
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X