Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol maket... the point is the easter break affected me and ease and neither of us got to vote (we both would have voted no). I knew children couldnt show this weekend so voting no was obvious for me, it's not just about players not caring... some people actually have shit to do sometimes.

I dont want to take away from the teams, there were a lot of competitive games in the playoffs but the "voting" process on easter break was obviously not done properly

Comment

So what you are saying is you would have voted Yes for easter forfeits and random teams proceeding to next round just so 1 player who starts 1 league could show up for you in the final?

Comment

you realize multiple teams didnt show enough players in the playoffs right? also its kind of like how you literally only voted to skip easter for a2m

Comment

There is no way to tell how many people would not have shown for Easter, and yes people were still short players, but I can guarantee the number of people not showing for Easter would have far surpassed the number of people not showing a week later. Pro and cons for both, but in the end the right decision was made. You can argue all day, but it was a world holiday and MOST of us have families. (Insert weak joke about family here)

Oh, aha, refer to signature. ty for this
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

for a2m? Where are you getting this info? 70% of my active roster including myself said they couldnt show. Most of you guys couldnt show 8 for regular season either so its not that surprising you didnt show 8 for playoffs. Ogron claiming only 1 team needed to borrow during regular season is such bs knowing we played 2 DT-B games 8v7 or 8v6 and borrowed our own players 3 or 4 times

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
              for a2m? Where are you getting this info? 70% of my active roster including myself said they couldnt show. Most of you guys couldnt show 8 for regular season either so its not that surprising you didnt show 8 for playoffs. Ogron claiming only 1 team needed to borrow during regular season is such bs knowing we played 2 DT-B games 8v7 or 8v6 and borrowed our own players 3 or 4 times
              ? I'm only aware of Silence borrowing 2x entire season. I think maybe week 1 a team didn't show enough or something and forfeited? I don't remember. There were substantially more people who showed this year than last, where there was frequent borrowing every week by multiple teams, which was my main point.
              Defending TWLB, TWDT-B, and Basing Cup champion

Comment

TWDTB WK 7 Blooms vs WOD 8v7 (8v6 until Cyclone showd up after 5 mins)
                TWDTB WK 7 Meteorite vs Ill 8v7
                TWDTB WK 6 Blooms vs Ill basically 8v7 due to rodney lagging out 4x and I think some of them speccing and leaving mid-game
                TWDTB WK 5 Blooms vs Meteorite 8v6 start and after 5 mins most of them leaving
                TWDTB WK 3 Blooms vs Silence Ruhe in frieden borrowed (?)
                TWDTJ WK 3 Blooms vs Silence Gurliver and Reckful borrowed
                TWDTD WK 3 ill vs Silence Lee and Ruhe in frieden borrowed (?)
                TWDTB Wk 2 Ill vs Thunder bumpa 20 kills in spider vs. TABARNAK!!! 22 kills in shark

These are what I can see after quickly looking thru the scores. Looks like my low stars I sent to other arenas didn't get picked after all even tho caps asked for them.

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
                  TWDTB WK 7 Blooms vs WOD 8v7 (8v6 until Cyclone showd up after 5 mins)
                  TWDTB WK 7 Meteorite vs Ill 8v7
                  TWDTB WK 6 Blooms vs Ill basically 8v7 due to rodney lagging out 4x and I think some of them speccing and leaving mid-game
                  TWDTB WK 5 Blooms vs Meteorite 8v6 start and after 5 mins most of them leaving
                  TWDTB WK 3 Blooms vs Silence Ruhe in frieden borrowed (?)
                  TWDTJ WK 3 Blooms vs Silence Gurliver and Reckful borrowed
                  TWDTD WK 3 ill vs Silence Lee and Ruhe in frieden borrowed (?)
                  TWDTB Wk 2 Ill vs Thunder bumpa 20 kills in spider vs. TABARNAK!!! 22 kills in shark

These are what I can see after quickly looking thru the scores. Looks like my low stars I sent to other arenas didn't get picked after all even tho caps asked for them.

Captains fault if any team played short. I know myself and a few others showed up every single week, and we where in ?chat=twdt waiting. Commodo was the only captain i seen use the chat for the purpose of borrowing players.
                  8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

bump
                    Defending TWLB, TWDT-B, and Basing Cup champion

Comment

Working...
                    X