The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we start with Tone please?

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

A good thing about this movement is that it will dissapear on it's own. Plus we'll have the benefit of a few less children who'll grow up being stupid.

Comment

I have a better idea.

All the people who support that idea commit suicide. The rest of us live with one less problem.

:grin:
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Bottom line millions of species have become extinct in the past, and millions more will in the future. In fact, all of earth's plants and animals will become extinct when our sun eventually runs out of hydrogen fuel (it has burned through about 50% of it now).
          When this starts to happen, it will begin growing into a red giant star, increasing in size until it consumes many of the planets, including ours.

Everyone better begin planning now for this to happen, it is inevitable (did I mention that this will take place in approximately 5 billion years?).

It is possible that this is a huge conspiracy against us, probably some aliens who are scheming to wipe out all humans. First step was to implant all these non-human cells in us all. Second step was to get Bush elected. Both these events have put us on firm path to the general decline of mankind.

(PH and Ash, NOW you can jump in) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
            Bottom line millions of species have become extinct in the past, and millions more will in the future. In fact, all of earth's plants and animals will become extinct when our sun eventually runs out of hydrogen fuel (it has burned through about 50% of it now).
            When this starts to happen, it will begin growing into a red giant star, increasing in size until it consumes many of the planets, including ours.

Everyone better begin planning now for this to happen, it is inevitable (did I mention that this will take place in approximately 5 billion years?).
            Bah, I'll get around to it tomorrow.
            People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
              Its Thursday
              And Paris is in Flames.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

May we live eternally and never have kids.
                sage

Comment

Working...
                X