Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T0ne of the TFL Movement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCsf9KMf_2M
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

I have a girlfriend and i still work for the TFL movement because its a real good movement that fights corruption and a conspiracy to keep some people single.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      I have a girlfriend and i still work for the TFL movement because its a real good movement that fights corruption and a conspiracy to keep some people single.
      I'm single but I lead girls on and have sex with them and treat them like shit because no womans can be trusted. And they love it.
      IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
      yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
      Originally posted by tone
      no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Phillip Garrido has a wife AND a girlfriend.

Comment

who the fuck is that guy

why the fuck did i watch that video

what the fuck is tfl
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by L1 TW View Post
            I'm single but I lead girls on and have sex with them and treat them like shit because no womans can be trusted. And they love it.
            I understand where you are coming from. Soon when we ascend to 5D reality, there will be no more woman doing hoaxes on men or vice versa, or dark and evil drama that makes no sense that it exists.

Originally posted by Cops View Post
            who the fuck is that guy

why the fuck did i watch that video

what the fuck is tfl
            TFL is True Forced Loneliness - it explains that society is programmed (in part perpetuated by the shadow government) to make relationships fail and also a minority group of people not able to get a partner and be forced into loneliness against their will.

In other words if you have a male who cant get a date, it could be his fault because hes acting to autistic but it could also not be his fault and done to him by the shadow government and society programmed to be robotically imprisoned in a small box of conformity and inequality caste system

Comment

Why did I read that?
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Should be TFF, True Forced Faggotry.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

yeah that's true forced loneliness alright, one bite at a time
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

The guy on the video can't find happiness because he's being held back by a shadow government, or is it that he hasn't seen his own dick in nearly a decade? Common example of someone who blames other people or groups for their unhappiness, instead of spending so much time thinking up crack pot theories all he needs to do is spend 10-20 minutes getting some physical fucking exercise. When you're that fat and you put in the minimal amount of effort you an lose a fucking ton of weight.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

the government adds weight to you and makes you ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                        I understand where you are coming from. Soon when we ascend to 5D reality, there will be no more woman doing hoaxes on men or vice versa, or dark and evil drama that makes no sense that it exists.

TFL is True Forced Loneliness - it explains that society is programmed (in part perpetuated by the shadow government) to make relationships fail and also a minority group of people not able to get a partner and be forced into loneliness against their will.

In other words if you have a male who cant get a date, it could be his fault because hes acting to autistic but it could also not be his fault and done to him by the shadow government and society programmed to be robotically imprisoned in a small box of conformity and inequality caste system
                        cool font bro
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

or are you a sis i can't tell because that font really blurs the line
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                          X