Remember the Titan(s) - go Roga go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Titan(s) - go Roga go

Hah, check out what I found...where's that hoe anyway... oh the memories...

A Dramatic and Heartfelt Goodbye
    Dedicated to my mom, who would cry if she knew how much I play this game

Table of Contents:
    I. All You Really Need to Know
    II. Explanation
    III. Timing
    IV. Melodramatic and Cheesey Confession
    V. Appology
    VI. Bizzare Lie
    VII. Shoutouts
    VIII. Anecdote With Questionable Relevance
    IX. List of Important Symbolism in this Post
    X. Closing Arguments

I. All You Really Need to Know:
    I am leaving Cripples for my old squad Pallies.
    II. Explanation:
    Very few people have a squad in SS they call home. Most people usually bump around from squad to squad trying to fit in where they can. Many of you guys found your home in Cripples, which is great. I found my home long ago in pallies, and that's great too. Despite all of the perks of being a cripple, it's time for me to go home. They need me back there.
    III. Timing:
    I've been waiting a month for the match today against Diso. Awhile back I decided that it was a good note to leave on, win or lose, and I decided to stick around for the match. I'm a baser at heart, and though I try not to take this game seriously on any level, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for the game today. The current cripples lineup is the only crew able to beat diso right now, and I wanted to be in on that shit. There will be a lot of matches between the two squads throughout the season, but if I justified staying for those, I would be here for the remainder of the season.
    IV. Melodramatic and Cheesey Confession:
    I left pallies in the first place because I wanted to sow my wild oats... get out there in the world. When I got the chance to play for cripples it was a pretty quick decision. One thing I forgot while playing on cripples is how much everyone on the outside of the crew wants to be a part of it. When I first joined, it felt like I was being let into some weird Mason's Brotherhood. It's ridiculous for me to be flying along side the people on this roster. I haven't been playing this game very long, so it was decidely kickass playing with the people I grew up respecting in SS. I know some of you guys are jaded old vets, and I'm sorry for that. You'll never get as excited as I was playing with most of the names on this squad. It was a hell of a ride for me.
    V. Appology:
    Sorry to leave you guys high and dry, and I'm sorry if this seems like a surprise. I emailed Louis and let him know that I'd be taking off a few days ago. He respectfully agreed to keep it on the down-low since it would be otherwise awkward for my last few days.
    VI. Bizzare Lie:
    I am allergic to the letter C.
    VII. Shoutouts:
    Thanks to:
    Ephemeral, for asking me to join.
    Wix, for not firing me when it seemed like a smart thing to do.
    Louis, for laughing at all my jokes.
    VIII. Anecdote With Questionable Relevance:
    There was a baseball played named Pete. Pete only had one leg, but he was determined to make it to the major leagues. He knew that he could never be a runner, so he practiced hitting the ball out of the park every morning. He got to the point that he was so good in the minor leagues that he was able to hit the ball out of the park once every two times at bat. The major league scouts looked into him due to his eye-popping stats, but they all frowned when they saw his one-legged disposition. All of the major leage teams declined on adding pete to their roster, except one. One team decided to take a chance on Pete, and they gave him a uniform. Pete played his first major league game later that month with the world's press watching. He struck out every time he went up to the plate with one last chance at bat. The crowd was jeering at him as he stepped up to the plate. His team was down by one, and nobody was on base. What his team needed was a homerun. Pete stepped up, stared the pitcher in the eye, and marked the fastball coming toward him. He ripped a healthy swing, and heard the crack of contact. For a split second, Pete was in heaven. Then he saw that the ball was a base hit under usual circumstances, but a sure-out for a one-legged man. Pete feebly hopped toward first base, but tripped and fell to the amusement of the crowd. A witty ball player from the other team approached the crumpled-up Pete with the ball and mockingly tagged him out with much encouragement from the crowd. Pete hobbled off the field with his spirits crushed. But did he quit? Yes, they never let him play ball again, and to this day he sits on the side of Interstate 80 and yells at cars when they drive by.
    The End.
    IX. List of Important Symbolism in this Post:
    warbird = hope
    white = innocence
    moon = change
    smoking = unhealthy
    money = desire
    staples = bindage
    X. Closing Arguments:
    To all the cripples who have found their home, thanks for letting me stay. To all the cripples who have not found their home, good luck. It was a fun ride. See you filthy bitches in SS.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X
Working...
X