X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid week report (Mar 10, 2004)

Posted by KJW

TWD:
    The hold up for the TWD leagues reset (everyone keeps asking about), is the doublesquadding checker for both TWD/TWL. Cpt.Guano! is working on it and it should be done soon. There will then be some new rules for TWD and that's also when it will get reset. Then a few weeks later TWL Season VII will be able to get started.

More new bots:
    Some of you may have noticed we have some new 'Alertbot' bots in Elim, BaseElim, Base, Wbduel, Wbduel2 and Javduel all have these new Alertbots. By typing !help to the bots you can see a list of what can be done with them. Basic commands are !on and !off then when new games start you will be alerted by the bot. However, the bots do go offline if the arena's are not in use for a period of time.

New player help guide:
    I expected to have this up last weekend, but I'm still waiting for final draft to be sent to me. Should be any time so keep watching for it.

TWEL
    We are sorry for the continued delay for the TWEL playoffs.

Scores reset
    The top 3 squads and pilots in total points for last 2 score resets on February 25th, and March 10th have not be updated because subspace.edome.net has not updated their scores search page.
    "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"
Working...
X