Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra, Extra: Read All About It!

USA: A-OKAY:
    In a repeat performance of a few weeks ago, the United States defended their right to the Trench Wars world and emerged victorious in our latest World War 3 (you'd think we'd be at 4 by now eh?). With over 150 people playing, and the grandmaster of hosting THE PUSHER presiding over the fields of battle, victory was claimed, the spoils were taken, and the participants were left with a hunger for more! Moving on, The Home of the Brave began their triumphant march across the world by first crossing their own borders into Mexico and Latin America. After Uncle Sam had pissed all over the ashes, him and Colonel Sanders moved on and thwarted the any attempt to oppose them! Riding the coattails of capitalism, Fireballz took MVP with a star-powered 76-19, way to go!

CONVICT CAUGHT! CANDY-STRIPED JUMPERS TO ALL:
    Normally Waldo books have alot more maps, but when Harumi is hosting you only need one! In a dazzling display of red and white stripes, that crazy Wizard Whitebeard, and the rest of the crew, Waldo was found this past Sunday! The culprit turned out to be YOYOTOTO with a deathdefying record of 44-24! The most valuable Waldo impersonator award goes to terrinthruya (58-25). Great game everybody, we had over a hundred people there!

We'll see you all next week for some Easter fun!
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"
Working...
X