• Dr. Snyder
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    which breeds a generation of newbies
    I wish TW could breed a generation of legitimate forum responses

Leave a comment:

• TrevDawg
    replied
    i have stayed way longer than a week and ive been spawned numerous times i have learned to deal with it and others should to

Leave a comment:

• Zerzera
    replied
    How can you call yourself a friend and then try to get them hooked on this game!?

Leave a comment:

• Nickname
    replied
    Originally posted by Noah View Post
    The average intellect of a Trench Wars player is barely enough to prevent them from eating rocks.
    Great quote, so was the Dame quote.

Leave a comment:

• Joku Ugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
    When I first started playing Counter Strike, I was raped by awpers cause I couldn't figure out the lay of the land yet.
    When I first started playing Starcraft, I was raped by the "Zerg Rush".
    When I first started playing Gears of War, I was raped by players with shotties and pistols when I was holding the lancer.
    When I first started playing Subspace, I was raped in the pubs by spawn kills or just better players.

And, as in all those games, I didn't just quit after a week, go "fuck it" and leave. Nor did I go and cry about it.
    There's a difference between spawning and all the other things you listed. By preventing spawning (e.g. with a 3 sec shield or by only spawning you where there are no enemies), you wouldn't take away any of the fun from the game experience but only remove a negative element.

Having said that, I never saw spawning as a big problem, even when I started. Just a very minor annoyance. The game would be better without spawners but only marginally, so I can't say I really care if anything's done to prevent it.

Leave a comment:

• Ivan
    replied
    Originally posted by Toasty View Post
    \o/ hey Ivan!! :wub:
    lol sup toasty!

Leave a comment:

• Toasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivan View Post
    LOL boo!
    \o/ hey Ivan!! :wub:

Leave a comment:

• Ivan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
    When I first started playing Counter Strike, I was raped by awpers cause I couldn't figure out the lay of the land yet.
    When I first started playing Gears of War, I was raped by players with shotties and pistols when I was holding the lancer.
    When I first started playing Subspace, I was raped in the pubs by spawn kills or just better players.

And, as in all those games, I didn't just quit after a week, go "fuck it" and leave. Nor did I go and cry about it.

You live, you learn, you play hard, or die trying.
    LOL boo!

Leave a comment:

• project dragon
    replied
    If you play in pub 0, where pure pubs are, there's usually less of a chance of being spawned (cause people should actually be playing in the base). Go attach to a terr or something, then you won't be spawned as much. If you play in the other pubs (where there are private freq's), there's an increased chance of being spawned, due to the one wb in its own freq, who think its fun to spawnkill.
    There really is no way to eliminate spawning (your 4 second shield will just cause you to chase down people around you and you just shooting them when your time is up), but there are smarter ways to get around spawnkills.

Leave a comment:

• Dameon Angell
    replied

You live, you learn, you play hard, or die trying.

Leave a comment:

• Noah
    replied
    Originally posted by fableman View Post
    Would be sad if only morons left playing this game.
    The average intellect of a Trench Wars player is barely enough to prevent them from eating rocks.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    No it really doesn't, what you are suggesting is making the game more pussy then it was before, which breeds a generation of newbies who will never be good, and have to have their hands held when playing any events. In fact that is the main reason there is such a huge gap between veterans and newbies right now, there are no good players coming up because they don't understand how to play the game, because everything is automated.

Leave a comment:

• fableman
    replied
    I dont cry over a spawn...

I just thinks its really bad for the game to see old gamers hunting the newbs thats spanning. There is no skills in killing a guy that spawns you only make the new guys get bored of the game really fast.

I dont care about newbs spawning each other, its part of the gamecos they havent figured out whats lame or not yet..

But when I see some of you guys thats been around for some time spawning like never before its not good for the game. This game really need more fresh players that starts to play it.

Would be sad if only morons left playing this game.

I wrote thiscos I tried to get 4 new friends to play this game. After 3 days all they said.. boring cos it just a spawn party and nothing else. And if my 4 friends got bored soo fast I guess alot others dose the same cos of all spawning.

My Girlfriend played it for about 5 month then she got bored, cos of other things, soo not all get bored cos of the spawns but still.. The game need more new players that play and stay in this game longer then just a few days cos all pointless spawns from good players that dont need to spawn to get a kill.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Snyder
    replied
    I actually think the idea of the shields is crafty... but 4 seconds is too long..... it should be just long enough so you don't catch a bullet... of course that would be impossible cause you wouldn't have enough time to be prized..... so it would be pointless....

Did I say it was a good idea?

Leave a comment:

• Heroin Bob
    replied
    this thread sounds like some noob who cant squad or aim at some one who tries to spawn them, even worse i bet he calls tk's spawns because he sits in the same place for 45 seconds.

how not to be spawnd

1)shoot people

2) ?buy dodge

3) press insert

GG no go kill some noobs you pubber

EDIT:: now*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X