• Show
Clear All

• HateTheFake
    replied
    im not much of a designer but whatever help you need feel free to hit me up

Leave a comment:

• Celly
    replied
    Okay so i just talked to the lady and she CAN/WILL do it so now whoever wants to "take charge" in this issue or wants to work with me on this.. i can easily have them made for very cheap and now we need designs that will work so whoever has the time or wants to put in the effort please contact me in game with pm ?message or add me on msn - Jesseholder@hotmail.com
    I also have facebook if you want to add me but i dont use it a whole lot

Leave a comment:

• Celly
    replied
    Alright so if you guys are serious about this i think i can help out alot with the production of the shirts. one of my freind's mothers works for this company that makes a bunch of personailized stuff. For example i got 300 coozies made for me for my graduation party with my baseball number, name, team logo, and random pictures on them, If someone came up with designs that people would buy and are willing to wear Im almost positive i can have them made for very cheap through her, so if anyone is dedicated to this please contact me through pm or ?message

Leave a comment:

• Celly
    replied
    Da I would buy a shirt that says "smoke your greens" on it for sure lol, nicely done

Leave a comment:

• TagMor
    replied
    Nice Soja,
    it was lookin kinda shitty in the first pics, but turned out sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Soja
    replied
    $$ if you go to etsy.com there are people their who make custom items for like 12 dollars and shit

Edit: it finally arrived this is how it looks im wearing it

Last edited by Soja; 02-09-2009, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DankNuggets
    replied
    looks pretty good.

might have to requisition me an ossify beanie

Leave a comment:

• Da1andonly
    replied
    haha nice soja

and renzi, it's just a shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Heroin Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Soja View Post

this is my beanie hat that i custom made its not finished yet need to fill in the logo but what ya guys think?
    it just about matches our graphics capabilities, def. not misleading

Leave a comment:

• Soja
    replied

this is my beanie hat that i custom made its not finished yet need to fill in the logo but what ya guys think?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by CaptainPoopface View Post
    HTF's good idea is being derailed by a one-off joke (and a weak one, too)...

I think shirts are a good idea, but I don't know what image is clearly associated with subspace by the players. Not the spinning golden shield of awesomeness, because it is not subliminally etched into our minds like it ought to be.

How about the ships themselves as the main design element? So there would be a shirt with a warbird on it, a shirt with a spider, and a shirt with a jav. The in-game images are low-res and would need to be touched up for larger size. It could go on the breast pocket or centered on the front. The spider shirt could be surrounded by the words "pew pew pew!" in red comic book-style font. The jav shirt could say "TEAMFER". The warbird shirt could say "I'm a douchebag." Or "ez" or "radar snipe" or something like that. A shark shirt that says "ctrl + shift", a terrier shirt where the terrier is off center, with an image of a portal elsewhere on the shirt, and "Attach to attack" in yellow letters. Etc.

These are things that players have an understanding of, and which would invite questions from people who saw the shirt. Q:"What does TEAMFER mean?" A:"It's when I pwn your entire team with a jav bomb, obviously." You could get the shirt that corresponds to your favorite ship. I think I'd have to have the spider and jav shirts, maybe shark if I could come up with a better phrase for it.

I think the key would be to keep the design simple, and since nerds love black T-shirts, it has to look good on black. We would need a decent Photoshop artist, too...

if i ever saw ANYONE with shirts like that i would deny i know wtf it is and kick them. but thats just me

Leave a comment:

• Heroin Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Goddess View Post
    ... how sad is it to keep a screenshot like that for so long? :/
    not all of us sit around three days before Christmas, get laid, and clean out our screen shot folder. you multi-tasker you!

Leave a comment:

• RednaZ
    replied
    Bluedandy... :death: :sick: :death:

Leave a comment:

• Goddess
    replied
    Bluedandy had that merchandise thing set up for a while when i was staff. A few people bought the ones that said "I GOT BANNED BY GODDESS <ER> AND ALL I GOT FOR IT WAS THIS SHIRT" or something like that... and there was a lot of other more personalized stuff. I think its a great idea... DA loved that "other ride is a wb" hehe thats great.

People keep talking about bringing in new players but continue to ignore the obvious reasons of why, when we DO get new players, they wont ever stay and why players continue and will continue to leave. Because when members of staff have nothing better to do with their time (going by the date of posts) even just 3 days before christmas than sit and make up idiotic insults about players in the game... it makes for an unfriendly environment where PEOPLE DONT WANT TO STAY. And the idiots who are like this continue to do such things and instead of telling them HEY STOP HARRASSING PEOPLE... what do they do? THEY GIVE THEM STAFF... REPEATEDLY... no matter HOW much they abuse and harrass other players. I used to wonder why wark was so obsessed with me and now seeing that at 10 pm 3 days before xmas he's not out getting laid but sitting in front of a computer making up stupid bs? Im feeling sorry for this guy now... that is literally the saddest stuff i've ever seen from him. That game that was in that was MONTHS ago ... how sad is it to keep a screenshot like that for so long? :/ Whats even more sad is when this genius staffer who says he's trying to help get new players into this game is harrassing me... as he has literally for over half a decade? I was at Disneyland living it up and partying my azz off.

OH! and someone bought one of my thongs too... i thought that was cute hehe. i think it was something like "property of Goddess <ER>" lol

Leave a comment:

• HateTheFake
    replied

lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X