Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Relations

Hello staffers,

As the new Head of Public Relations, I am going to be working on crafting a positive image of our community, including promoting such events as TWL and TWDT in a new way that will be bold and fresh. I want to make Trench Wars appealing, fun, and exciting in a new way to people through media and communication. This is especially important now as we are beginning to open our doors to a new base of players from the Steam community. They are going to want to know why Trench Wars is the place to be and my desire is to give them a compelling reason to think precisely that.

In addition, I am going to work on presenting a strong, positive image of staff to our players and prospective players, and interact with our community in such a way that furthers all of these objectives simultaneously. While these are brief talking points with no substantial plans laid out just yet, I felt it necessary to make a quick statement so that I can "plant the flag" for everyone on staff to see. As I have more projects and ideas, I'll post them on this staff forum...which by the way needs a little cleaning up and dusting off to make it active again.

Door is always open, feel free to drop in!

Azov
Working...
X