Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL Announcement

Date

TSL returns this Sunday, running from November 14 to December 19.

Head Op

Racka will be the Head Op of TSL and I will be running Basing Cup, but we're running them together with one schedule. We'll be coordinating together all season.

Key Changes

-Returning to the original TSL formulas that made the league a success Seasons 1 to 3
    -Dropping TSLB, which was by far the weakest and most problematic league, and running Basing Cup alongside TSLD and TSLJ instead
    -BIET is introducing a new spawn system in TSLD that eliminates spawning (expect it to work it's way into other warbird leagues once people see how amazing it is)

We're returning TSL to its former glory.

Rules

Just show up and play. You'll be matchmaked into a team and sent to an arena to play 5v5 or 4v4 and your ratings will be automatically updated to the TSL website where you can view the standings.

You can never lose rating, there's no punishment for playing or incentive to sit on your rank.

Everyone gets to play.

No aliases. It screws up the matchmaking and ladder. Play on the name you play TWL and TWDT with please.

No feeding. If you're caught you'll be banned.

The Top 10 players with over $500 will be named TSL All-Stars and go on the map.
    Last edited by BIET; 11-09-2021, 05:34 PM. Reason: Added link to new spawn system post
    top 100 basers list

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    -BIET is introducing a new spawn system in TSLD that eliminates spawning (expect it to work it's way into other warbird leagues once people see how amazing it is)
    what is it? just curious

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working on a post that explains what has changed with the spawning. In short it is the bot taking over warping duties and warping players to a safe spot on the map every time they warp/come back to life.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
        Working on a post that explains what has changed with the spawning. In short it is the bot taking over warping duties and warping players to a safe spot on the map every time they warp/come back to life.
        HUGE
        3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

There are a lot of dumb players who spawn and immediately fight 1vX. One of the differences between being an elite player and being pawner is recognizing when to GTFO. By eliminating spawning near enemies you do make a lot of people less annoyed I guess.... But at the same time you actually provide a slight buff for brain damaged individuals.

Just something to keep in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
            There are a lot of dumb players who spawn and immediately fight 1vX. One of the differences between being an elite player and being pawner is recognizing when to GTFO. By eliminating spawning near enemies you do make a lot of people less annoyed I guess.... But at the same time you actually provide a slight buff for brain damaged individuals.

Just something to keep in mind.
            Totally agree. I do worry that there's a chance that the already boring lob game will be even stronger and more boring now that's less likely interrupted by a player spawning directly in the middle of it. However, I think the biggest criticism of the old spawns was that it was just random and focused in the busiest spot on the map. You can have good fights/action directly off of a spawn, but you'd only need to be spawn sniped once (having someone spawn behind you) to ruin all of that. Only testing will tell what will happen. I'm hoping for more pressure focused gameplay now that you aren't punished as often by rogue spawns.

Comment

Working...
            X