Auto-Cancel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Cancel

I think the bot should be programmed to auto-cancel a match if one team doesn't have enough to play in the first round. What happens if they accept with 4 ppl online and then one person mysteriously disappears? Should they really be forced to lose because of that? Or at least make it so that one side can use !cancel to cancel the whole match.

Originally posted by MetalKid
    I think the bot should be programmed to auto-cancel a match if one team doesn't have enough to play in the first round. What happens if they accept with 4 ppl online and then one person mysteriously disappears? Should they really be forced to lose because of that? Or at least make it so that one side can use !cancel to cancel the whole match.
    worst idea ever to only have one side be able to cancel a match, all the little kids would abuse the shit out of it.
    Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

Well, then if one of your players leaves without telling you while your looking for a match then you should axe that newbie, then it won't happen again. It is up to captains and assistants to be smart enough to ask if they have four that can play before looking for a match obviously, why coddle the morons.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

still no reason for not having !cancel
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
          still no reason for not having !cancel
          There is you just get both teams to spec - but i guess if there was the option like in ?go duel to do !cancel
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

im with metalkid but i think you should only be able to cancel in the 30 secs before the game starts like it used to be for a little while
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
            X