Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overachiever of the week (Week 2)

Here we go again.

First we have Bacon in Warbird (13-7, 16-6 as 8*). Not quite as impressive as Morph's performance last week, as this time Saiyan (10-7, 13-7) and Morph (17-9, 14-8) both had great outings in 2 blowout wins. Still a great scoreline of 29-13. Demonic is looking great in warbird as they remain undefeated and have 3 players capable of going off at any time.

Second is a2m in Jav (11-10, 12-5 as 7.5*). While this may not seem as impressive as what these other guys are doing in wb, jav is just a different beast. Getting 10 kills out of your low star jav is extremely beneficial and unexpected and when they can put up positive scores twice in a row, that greatly increases your chances of winning. Blast is also in 8th place and desperately needed a win so a2m stepping up could have been big for their season.

Last is aGGI in Spider (60-27 1 tek, 93-46 1 tek as 7.5*). We get to another eger that is poised to have a breakout season. He had a pretty bad showing last week barely going positive and maybe it was nerves or maybe he just practiced more this week but he bounced back in a huge way. Great to see these eg guys putting in the work and keeping the zone alive throughout the week.

SPECIAL BONUS: Underachiever of the first 2 weeks: 2pacZ in warbird (2-10, 2-10 as 8.5*). For some reason this guy just refuses to practice in twdd on a legal res and just stepped into twdtd and stunk up the joint 2 weeks in a row. I know the guy is absolute horse cum and his breath smells so bad that people gave him 6 feet of space even before corona but double 2-10s is inexcusable. Do better.

Bacon in Warbird (13-7, 16-6 as 8*)
    62.50%
    a2m in Jav (11-10, 12-5 as 7.5*)
    20.00%
    aGGI in Spider (60-27 1 tek, 93-46 1 tek as 7.5*)
    17.50%
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

i would vote the underachiever if i could. remember how this guy made a statement after i didnt include his name in the patouf lineup? yeah i did too.

Comment

combined 4-20 because I smoke that chronic. You guys lucky res limits have affected my game play once there's no limits I will single handedly pound everyone's asses.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Shoutout to cripple for getting 166 kills. It's difficult to call cripple an "overachiever" because he puts out massive scores on a regular basis, but this one was an exceptional performance and is on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApFvEE7xkgc

In that same game omega red sharked really well, could easily have been an overachiever candidate.
        Last edited by Rab; 08-10-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
          combined 4-20 because I smoke that chronic. You guys lucky res limits have affected my game play once there's no limits I will single handedly pound everyone's asses.
          sounds p gay ngl

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

fk you till you love me fgt <3
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

genir 14-8 7* wb in which 1 of our playirs die out 2 minits into the mitch!

Comment

Humbly suggest that after the last basing game of each week, each team's captain submits their team's one overachiever. Then Beam et al chop the list down to 3 to be voted on based on the captain's reasons. There may be more than just stats, like huge plays in a wb or jav that don't translate to stats, that the captains can give their opinion on.

Comment

Is overachiever mainly going to be rated by K/D in relation to *s? In relation to basing, this pretty much eliminates all sharks, and I would say a large majority of terrs.
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Congrats Bacon on winning week 2!

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                      Is overachiever mainly going to be rated by K/D in relation to *s? In relation to basing, this pretty much eliminates all sharks, and I would say a large majority of terrs.
                      not all k/d but will be mostly stats in relation to stars as we cant watch every match and the people who vote are going to likely just be going off stats anyway so a shark or terr can win but they'd have to put up a really good scoreline like a shark with high rpd and some teks or a terr with low deaths and teks etc

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Working...
                      X