X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe in another 13 years we'll have forum mods who ban trolls

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      Every single one of you is overrated. Literally everyone. You're all newbs. Some are just bigger newbs than others.

Also, some of you really need to get a social life and start living in the real world. It's pretty obvious which specific people are normal and who are neckbeards living in mom's basement at 30-40 years old. Shit is weird at this stage. You're not a 19 year old kid playing professional Esports. You're an old man playing on a beer league bowling team. Try to remember that.
      Exalt has made the same post every year since at least 2007.

A sample of TWL squads in 2007: Syndicate, -Final-, Thunder, Rampage, Dice, Disoblige, Pandora, Mambo, Anti-Scrub, Penetrate, Spastic.

It's also worth pointing out he came back to this joke beer league of a game in 2019. Boy, he sure showed us:

He didn't just put in the worst plus-minus in warbird (his only ship) that season. Or that year. Or that decade.

He literally put up the worst plus-minus in the entire history of TWDT-D out of over 1046 player seasons.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

You're so bad at this game you're actually unable to evaluate talent in any era. If you look up Dunning-Kruger in the dictionary, your picture shows up.

TWLJ and TWLB were in their infancy when you started crying about the quality of talent in this game (ships you don't play), meaning you sound even stupider talking about two-thirds of the leagues in this game when those leagues got harder post-2007.

You went -46 in your only ship as a 7* against other low stars in TWDT-D. You're the worst warbird to ever play, just stop.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          Every single one of you is overrated. Literally everyone. You're all newbs. Some are just bigger newbs than others.

Also, some of you really need to get a social life and start living in the real world. It's pretty obvious which specific people are normal and who are neckbeards living in mom's basement at 30-40 years old. Shit is weird at this stage. You're not a 19 year old kid playing professional Esports. You're an old man playing on a beer league bowling team. Try to remember that.
          Imagine logging into forums daily or weekly on a game you don’t play anymore because you’re terrible at it to tell other people to get a life.

Crazy stuff
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

3rd worst on that list, and I somehow got bumped up in Warbird from 6* to 7*. Makes sense.
            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
            (10 seconds later)
            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I think me and Tiny deserve special mentions...
              Only people to appear twice in bottom 46 in over 1046 Player Seasons.
              Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

just testing out my new sig, dont really care ratings
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

y dont u vs dinnink krikir in the dictionary 4 once ixilt

Comment

Please erase those stats. Beam is going to raise me to an 8.5 in wb just for having stats.....quick
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

honestly those people who say they should be lowered because "they arent as good as before" is complete bullshit (examples rab, ardour) There's no way in fucking hell ardour would be a 6.5 in warbird in any reasonable TWDT host's rating list. Also, when is trapped going to be ranked the exact same as King Ease? next season might be the time

Comment

Get rid of .5's and start actually using all the numbers. Like why even have 1-5 if the lowest score is basically a 7?

I forget who it was, Pressure maybe, who posted a scale that used all the numbers and I think ratings should be redone according to that next season, meaning the current ratings are entirely thrown out and we start from a less biased perspective.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          honestly those people who say they should be lowered because "they arent as good as before" is complete bullshit (examples rab, ardour) There's no way in fucking hell ardour would be a 6.5 in warbird in any reasonable TWDT host's rating list. Also, when is trapped going to be ranked the exact same as King Ease? next season might be the time
                          Saiyan is good and I love the guy but he still needs to prove himself before he gets that kind of respect. He's won twl once and twdt once compared to Ease winning twl 20 times and twdt 10 times. It's way too early to even be putting those 2 in the same sentence.

not saying he won't end up as a 10/10/10 next season cuz that's possible just pointing out how ludicrous the ease comparison is
                          Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                            Get rid of .5's and start actually using all the numbers. Like why even have 1-5 if the lowest score is basically a 7?

I forget who it was, Pressure maybe, who posted a scale that used all the numbers and I think ratings should be redone according to that next season, meaning the current ratings are entirely thrown out and we start from a less biased perspective.
                            The problem discussed around that post was that the star numbers dont exactly line up to skill ratings. Compare the best and the worst players. Is the 10* worth twice as much as the 5*? No, they're probably worth more. But is would a 10* win a duel against 10 1*s? Probably not if the 1*s are actually signing up for TWDT.

The skill-curve for this game is not a straight line, but the current star rating/cap system does a good job at approximating values and creating balanced teams.

Something I'd be interested in seeing is a graphical depiction of all player scores in individual games- preferably grabbed from TWD stats (still using nip or ogrons gamerscore formulas). Then create a similar graph just using star ratings from all those games.

Comment

One 8* should be able to take on two 6*, one 10* should be able to take on two 8*. I feel like putting in 1-4* is a waste of everyones time since 99% of the player base are not new to Subspace, being a 25 year old game. 5*, maybe. I think what we do need is clear guidelines on what the *'s actually mean. It probably needs to be more than just "this * has won a TWL medal". 8* should be the avg player that knows how to play the division, should be able to go 1-1 in wb/jav and 1.5-1 in spider, or something stat related like that. Once you figure out the guidelines for an 8* player, the rest will work itself out. I still think the .5 system will work once people get used to it.
                              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                              (10 seconds later)
                              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I do find the current system quite good and balanced, but one of the downsides is the lack of "value" picks for captains to take advantage of. I find that to be a good thing as it makes the season balanced, and thus more competitive.

There are less players who have broken the system for being incorrectly rated compared to previous seasons. This statement is especially true when we take some of the EG players out of the picture as they are anomalies and were difficult to rate without ruining their chances of playing games and improving which in return helps our zone to grow.

In hindsight we could've probably had an extra team once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X