This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Abuses

MMR Host and Assistant captain of The Sh1tt1rm1n, Bomber, blocking me from practice in MMR Jav. This puts Hawk (Crimson) at an distinct disadvantage for the tournament (where I've been in the starting line in JD and DD with victories in every ship). I find it particularly suspicious that we are vsing their team next week.

There is no reason I should be blocked from playing, yet staff has continued to abuse and show that they give zero shits about fairness in this zone. Not sure why any of us play. This has been help called and sent to those in charge. But please feel free to discuss and the same abusive staff members can start responding with ignorance and excuses for their abusive actions.

Also funny this is like the 3rd or 4th report of this guy just doing shit because he feels like it. Really looks like that are some pretty big issues in staff that most of us already knew about, but I've had a lot of fun calling out lately. First Dwopple, now this guy.

Comment

😢😢😢😢
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
        MMR Host and Assistant captain of The Sh1tt1rm1n, Bomber, blocking me from practice in MMR Jav. This puts Hawk (Crimson) at an distinct disadvantage for the tournament (where I've been in the starting line in JD and DD with victories in every ship). I find it particularly suspicious that we are vsing their team next week.

There is no reason I should be blocked from playing, yet staff has continued to abuse and show that they give zero shits about fairness in this zone. Not sure why any of us play. This has been help called and sent to those in charge. But please feel free to discuss and the same abusive staff members can start responding with ignorance and excuses for their abusive actions.
        Aren’t you the same clown that trashes everyone and tells everyone to stfu with borderline racial slanders every day?
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	baby-crying-MJ.0.png
Views:	304
Size:	1,017.2 KB
ID:	1363424

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Aren’t you the same clown that trashes everyone and tells everyone to stfu with borderline racial slanders every day?
              100%

Comment

No one cares.. probably not even hurricane.

Comment

Whatever, all the same dickless noobs: best, greed, whoever sprackle is, and of course your corrupt dumb fuck staff like Biet, Dwopple and Bombed coming in here acting like ongoing accusation and cumulative piles of evidence mean nothing when it at least means a number of people who are actively complaining of staff actions are right.

I actually do love that you all invest so hard into responses when you all can hardly read; let alone understand how it's important to have an fair and respectful staff in a game that is nearly dead.

The more the fucking troll retards are in here responding; the less they are in the game shitting on the community for having rational opinions.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ratio3x2_1800.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	1363444

Comment

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...im-complex?amp

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_syndrome

Comment

There he is folks micperk aka (Bombed) coming to defend himself for his repeated abuses to the community. Is Trenchwars doing a service to this guy or something, like a Wal-Mart greeter? Allowing him to have control of the bot because he isn't quite sharp enough to do anything else?

Originally posted by wiibimbo View Post
                          I knew Bombed was retarded, but damn, this a whole new level lol
                          Last edited by Klean-X; 03-02-2023, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Thread closed.

Please keep your conspiracy theories to yourself in the future.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                            X