TWDT 28 Official Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 28 Official Trade Thread

For the first few weeks of the tournament, trading will be open from Sunday at 6:00PM EDT until the next Friday at 3:00PM EDT. This allows 48 hours for league ops to approve or deny proposed trades before the matches begin the following Sunday.

There will be no limit to trades this season.

The final trading deadline will be November 11th, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT.

Trading FA picks will be possible, but the value of the potential pick will be determined by the quality of player(s) who are expected to be available at the specific drafting position.

Before being official, all trades must be proposed on the forums under the TWDT 28 Official Trade Thread and must be approved by the TWDT Trading Committee.

TWDT Trading Committee also have the right to veto any trades that are obviously one-sided or questionable due to malicious reasons (i.e. sabotaging their own team.)

All trades must be approved/denied within 48 hours by the TWDT Trading Committee with an explanation of their reasoning behind the decision.

Completed Trades
    1. Cloud trades Spezza & Luidae to Pure Luck for Creature, Rabbit!, & Oderus Urungus
    2. Pure Luck trades Yeh & Omega Red to Ethereal for Cape & Clark Kentaro
    3. Stray trades Ravage & Jessup to Pure Luck for Pure Luck's #3 overall free agency draft pick & Luidae
    Last edited by RaCka; 11-05-2023, 11:11 AM.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

spezza/luidae for creat/rabbit/oder

I Agree
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

I Agree
      Agreed
      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

I Agree
        Approved

Comment

Trade Ekko for Mouse. I'm taking over this team. And change that pussy ass squad name to Juggernaut. Thanks.

Comment

Void
            Last edited by Tiny; 10-22-2023, 10:28 PM.

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I agree to the trade, keep my team name the same, ty,
              absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Edit: on hold for now
                Last edited by RaCka; 10-23-2023, 09:47 AM.

Comment

shouldnt be approved tiny knows im done with the dumpster league. Ekko gettin hosed

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post
                    shouldnt be approved tiny knows im done with the dumpster league. Ekko gettin hosed
                    Wow Tiny.
                    How unprofessional can you be to screw Ekko like that…

You should be ashamed of yourself and should be penalized.

Absolutely disgusting.

FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

News to me. Me and Ekko were both having issues and we traded.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

I knew nothing about mouse quitting. All I know is that we were having issues when mouse pm’d me I was shit and fought with dwopple/omega the whole round and got ignored and he tkd me on purpose during round, so I started trading.

i wouldn’t fuck someone that bad and will take it back if mouse is refusing to play. I have no shame on what happened as I didn’t know and you can fuck off.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

I knew nothing about mouse quitting. All I know is that we were having issues when mouse pm’d me I was shit and fought with dwopple/omega the whole round and got ignored and he tkd me on purpose during round, so I started trading.

i wouldn’t fuck someone that bad and will take it back if mouse is refusing to play. I have no shame on what happened as I didn’t know and you can fuck off.
                          If this is true, then I would assume Dwopple and Racka will be banning Mouse from this league for sabotaging and quitting.

And no, I won't fuck off. This league needs to keep it's integrity or we will lose what's left of this zone.

Maybe next time Theodore.

If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints in regards to me keeping the integrity of this league, please feel free to email Dwopple@trenchwarscomplaints.com

Thanks,

Truly Yours.
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Dwopple told me I should quit so I was just doing like he suggested

Comment

Isn't it every season that mouse fucks over his team until he ends up traded to sarger's team? Should have already been banned from this season, but whatever, just fix it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X