X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 6

You can read it here. Enjoy!
    top 100 basers list

I use clownhouse aka homogron's girls mouth 👄 as my personal fleshlight no teeth needed
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Another masterclass HON Oggie!!! Word was spreading that this week's HON was going to be delayed due to you travelling for the holidays. Not going to lie, was a little bummed but totally understand since this is a crazy week for a lot of us. The fact you were somehow, someway still able to deliver this today with everything you got going on means a lot Oggie and shows your passion and commitment to the game in spades. My trousers are cutting off the circulation to my legs right now, they're so tight. Thank you so much! Hope you have safe travels this holiday season and enjoy yourself to the fullest! Much love Oggie!!

On another note, I think my time in DT is officially over. I am still planning on showing next weekend but seemed the consensus was Sunday that a lot weren't showing up. I made the commitment to Spartan so I'll be on but it's sketchy if we'll have enough. Just know, I apologize ahead of time to the teams we face next weekend if we end up forfeiting. Not really fair to you guys, I get it. If nothing else, hope you guys can enjoy that time off instead of spanking us if it comes down to us forfeiting.

To Spartan: Thanks for the season and allowing me to play some games. Felt like every game I got to play in wb, I was getting my league legs under me more and more. Appreciate it. Sorry we didn't make it post season but ultimately, I did enjoy playing under you. Am sure if you captain again, things will go a lot better as I think you learned a lot this season. Can't wait!

To everyone else: Love my subspace fam! Hope you guys also have a great, safe yet happy holiday season too and find some time to log in to blow up some ships. Take care!

Thanks again Oggie! Shout out to subspace staff/league Ops too. Love you all and appreciate all the great work you guys do for our enjoyment!!

Comment

One of monday's best delights, thanks oggie!

Comment

There’s only so many different ways I can say this but we appreciate all the time and effort you put into these. It makes whatever league that’s happening way more exciting and we have something to look forward to after the games on Sundays. Thanks again Oggy
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

I look forward to this every Monday like the morning Monday newspaper. Ogron has single handedly made this league more enjoyable to play. I love this. Thanks again Oggy you are amazing.
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

LOVE THE HON CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINAL REGULAR SEASON ONE! We've got a tight playoff race heading into the final week. One gripe, oggie, you have no idea what kind of monster you've created by naming Tiny "terr of the week". My phone has been buzzing at 6:59am every morning since you've posted this with texts from tiny sending both racka and I screenshots of you blessing him with this HoN honor. Worse, I think he's started writing his own terr guide and marking out his favorite terr spots from the ear & coffin. Mouse and I, once enemies, have put our hostilities aside and embraced targeting our shared terrier enemy: Tiny. Maybe this was "cruise captain" Tiny's master plan all along? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Address me as Terr of the Week Tiny when insulting me Dwopple.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

ffs Tiny 7 weeks of games and there is a diff terr of the week every week and only 8 teams... do the math you arn't a special snowflake!

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post
                    ffs Tiny 7 weeks of games and there is a diff terr of the week every week and only 8 teams... do the math you arn't a special snowflake!
                    Lmaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                      One gripe, oggie, you have no idea what kind of monster you've created by naming Tiny "terr of the week". My phone has been buzzing at 6:59am every morning since you've posted this with texts from tiny sending both racka and I screenshots of you blessing him with this HoN honor. Worse, I think he's started writing his own terr guide and marking out his favorite terr spots from the ear & coffin. Mouse and I, once enemies, have put our hostilities aside and embraced targeting our shared terrier enemy: Tiny.
                      ROFL

Sorry non-believers, I have given Tiny my terr blessing, and adopted Bowser Jr. as my son.

my boy is going to make history, and become just the 9th terrier to make back-to-back finals!

6x ogron (2015-2022) -- TWLB
                      4x cape (2011-2014) -- TWLB
                      4x ogron (2015-2017) -- TWDT
                      4x mikkiz (2018-2023) -- Basing Cup
                      3x pressure (2016-2020) -- TWLB
                      3x ogron (2018-2021) -- Basing Cup
                      2x mikkiz (2014-2015) -- TWLB
                      2x warportal (2002-2003) -- TWLB
                      2x tim (2007-2008) -- TWLB
                      2x tim (2010-2011) -- TWLB
                      2x kawrae (2005-2006) -- TWLB

2x tiny (2023) -- TWDT <--------------- LOCK IT IN
                      2x ogron (2019-2020) -- TWDT
                      2x mikkiz (2013-2014) -- TWDT
                      2x draft (2010-2011) -- TWDT

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by ogron View Post

ROFL

Sorry non-believers, I have given Tiny my terr blessing, and adopted Bowser Jr. as my son.

my boy is going to make history, and become just the 9th terrier to make back-to-back finals!

6x ogron (2015-2022) -- TWLB
                        4x cape (2011-2014) -- TWLB
                        4x ogron (2015-2017) -- TWDT
                        4x mikkiz (2018-2023) -- Basing Cup
                        3x pressure (2016-2020) -- TWLB
                        3x ogron (2018-2021) -- Basing Cup
                        2x mikkiz (2014-2015) -- TWLB
                        2x warportal (2002-2003) -- TWLB
                        2x tim (2007-2008) -- TWLB
                        2x tim (2010-2011) -- TWLB
                        2x kawrae (2005-2006) -- TWLB

2x tiny (2023) -- TWDT <--------------- LOCK IT IN
                        2x ogron (2019-2020) -- TWDT
                        2x mikkiz (2013-2014) -- TWDT
                        2x draft (2010-2011) -- TWDT
                        Hey Hey Hey Bucko Not So Fast!!!!! He's Going To Have To Get Through Me, Cripple, Renzi, SpookeOne, Riverside (My Good Friend Rahul), JOESES (Minesweeper Expert), Clefairy27, And LilWade!!!!!!

Comment

Excellent as always Oggie ETHEREAL LOCKED IN FOR PLAYOFFS, GOOD LUCK EFRY1 ELSE.
                          absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Working...
                          X