Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarter Finals Betting

Hello TW DTB Fans!

OK, let's get the trash talk going for DTB quaterfinals.

Pure Luck is probably favorites over Stray on paper for DTB. Just like in Star Wars, Pure Luck's over confidence is their greatest weakness (Empire) and Stray's greatest strength is our belief in each other and our teamwork (Rebels).

Prediction: Pure Luck is way over confident going into the match and drops a stinker in game 1; Stray 15-10. PL steps up and plays hard in the 2nd game and wins only due to a jupe @ 15:00 - 14:52. Being thoroughly shaken from what should have been a loss and early bounce out of the playoffs, they struggle in game 3 and Stray takes 3 @ 15-12. BOOM - heard it here first. When folks predict specifics it never happens so...I hope we just have some competitive GG's.

No need to remind anyone last DTB FINALS, Dreamwin's team with JACKIE> in Terr beat Tiny in Terr so Tiny is probably looking for blood and payback in this one.

As far as betting goes, I'd like to bet Tiny as the PL's terr 3 million pub-bucks for each game:
    1 million for the team who wins, 1 million for the terr with the best record, and 1 million for the terr with the most Teks.
    Prediction for the RED SHIP betting; (if it goes three games) Tiny probably wins 5 million with JACKIE> wining 4 million, for a net 1 million for Tiny.

Let's let the smack talk fly!!
    Best> not gunna lie i thought jackie was a hot chick so i picked her in FA and found out it was a dude

LOL, great content, love it. I definitely want some pay back. Goin to slap jackie> into next twdt.

That being said........I lost all of my pub bux when spezza bet against his own team in finals.........Legit broke af.....
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I will work on funding for said bet! Actually, i think spezza should take this bet for me, if he believes in me!
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        LOL, great content, love it. I definitely want some pay back. Goin to slap jackie> into next twdt.

That being said........I lost all of my pub bux when spezza bet against his own team in finals.........Legit broke af.....
        Yeah, someone will get slapped...maybe.

So what's your limit then high roller? 1000 per item, or $1 per item?
        <3 U
        Best> not gunna lie i thought jackie was a hot chick so i picked her in FA and found out it was a dude

Comment

? I just donated spezza 1million. so throw that on it
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Wild times in 23. Although, with pockets not as deep as Spezza, I'm a !buybreak menace. Can feed some millions for this battle to feature on next week's HON ✌️
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

Cloud vs Ethereal getting disrespected

Comment

Working...
              X