Pixel Medals - Ideas for TWL 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
    Bump! We should also work on adding medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams--especially this DT.
    You millennial, no medals for 2nd, 3rd, etc places.
    If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

You millennial, no medals for 2nd, 3rd, etc places.
      No offense but you're bigoted and your argument is weak--that "I am a millennial" for suggesting this As I've said, the approach of "if ye aint ferst yer last!" is so small minded and only serves to ignore talent that deserve recognition. We have so many players this DT, it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge runner ups for their commitment and determination. Overlooking such a large pool of players that came close to winning seems wrong to me.

I care about the wellbeing of this game and its players--only wanting them to return hungrier for the next league after this one concludes. If that makes me a millennial in your eyes, I'd recommend you have them checked. We ask people to sacrifice a lot, more so now that we are adults--it's polite, logical and courteous to acknowledge their sacrifices and has nothing to do with being a millennial (which I am not). I don't see what the harm is to acknowledge runner ups--it doesn't make the competition any less or winners of past leagues less validated.
      Peru> Ixador WB God Strikes again!

Comment

Nobody cares about second place.
        If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Bump. When is this happening?
          Peru> Ixador WB God Strikes again!

Comment

Working...
          X