TWL Week 3 Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Week 3 Interviews

Ahhhh, since nobody wanted to step up and do HoN for Warbird/Jav, I decided to just help out and interview some players. It was all decided today tbh so I only got like 6 people.. But I'll continue to do them for every week left of TWL.

​​​​​​TWL INTERVIEWS

TURBAN INTERVIEW:

BigmonMedia> Hello turban, a lot of fans have been ringing down the Bigmon Centre with questions regarding your LJ match last Sunday vs Monster when c0ck absolutely c0ck blasted your freckly face. May we conduct an interview please?

turban> LOOOL m ready

BigmonMedia> Please allow yourself to explain the situation, as 100+ people sat in spec with their popcorns and watched you get lit up by c0ck... How did you feel getting eliminated like that?

turban> honestly, I don’t remember what happened that match, wud be talking out of my ass, all I recall is seeing killed by: c0ck and wondering why am I being force fed a chode lol

BigmonMedia> Haha, we were wondering the same thing, the fans were loving it! With 114 in attendance to see another grown man get absolutely lifted like that was quite the entertainment

BigmonMedia> How were your emotions leading up to the game? How did you mentally prepare? Please let us know

turban> I was feeling confident about the upcoming match against Monster. Their lineup looked like a hot stinking pile of shit, so naturally I went to take the largest pile of shit to know what to expect.

turban> unfortunately right before the match started one of our members, Rough was having cold feet and said he did not want to play… not trying to shift blame or anything

BigmonMedia> how will you mentally prepare for your next match? If there’s something you learned that game, can you share with us what it was?

turban> our team is looking to bounce back, and luckily this week we face two rather easy opponents — Fire and Plane — which will serve as a confidence booster before playoffs begin. Last week was an eye-opener for sure, a reality check.

turban> however as far as things I learned from the game.. I suppose it’s that I do not like getting forcefully fucked by cocks Not a pleasant experience and looking to rid myself of this memory.

BigmonMedia> Thank you so much for your thoughts and your answers here as we do greatly appreciate your participation. I see that you’re calling Fire/Plade out hahaha… we will be interviewing members from each team to try and see what they have to say.

BigmonMedia> The Bigmon Resolution Centre has also sent out a personal message to you and we hope your asshole is in great shape and you make a full recovery by tomorrow. Thank you.

turban> Thank you for having me. My sphincter is in great shape and on path to complete recovery, but nevertheless, thanks for your concern. I wish your team the best of luck as well as you are going to need it.

BigmonMedia> Bigmon doesn’t rely on luck, just hard work and dedication. Thank you

BEAM INTERVIEW:

BigmonMedia> Hello beam, I’m sure by now you know you are one of the most hated warbirds in the zone. The Bigmon Resolution Centre is loaded with calls and the fans want to know a few things..

BigmonMedia> First question that they want to know is: After you spent Week 2 telling Stray you were saving your dookie for Week 3 only to spread your arsehole wide open on them, how does it feel to go 5-9 on a winning team? Can you tell us?

beam> well stray is a very talented warbird team and that’s why they beat us and currently ranked #1 in told with a 5-0 record

beam> I tried my best but it wasn’t good enough and my poor play unfortunately resulted in another loss for my atrocious team that’s 9th out of 11 total teams

BigmonMedia> wow, I am bamboozled with what I just read.. you just answered that in the most professional and rudest way possible… did you find you were doing anything wrong last week in that game? Are you excited next week to take on Riverside and the boys?

BigmonMedia> Zapata has previously told Bigmon Media that beam isn’t a threat to fires lineup and that he would win if he was on a ‘stacked’ team vs ‘rusty Brazilians’.. your thoughts on this?

beam> I’m creating a custom mod for this game so the next time I have to face warbirds that bad I can change their username to ‘beam’ so I have a shred of fear going into the battles instead of knowing I won before they fire the gun

beam> isn’t Zapata also brazilian? I cudnt tell apart from the rest of the laggots

BigmonMedia> he sure is, I think what he is trying to say is, his buddies are rusty compared to your ‘stacked line’

beam> well they play multiple twdd matches every single day and 3/5 of my squad members play 0 a month and me and rack don’t play much either so its unlikely rust was the issue there

Zapata INTERVIEW:

BigmonMedia> Hello Zapata, we are getting a lot of calls at the Bigmon Resolution Centre and you have been selected. The fans want me to conduct an interview with you.

ZapaTa>Hello! Ok, good to hear

BigmonMedia> There is a lot of TWL talk in the zone regarding your squadron. You guys have lost some really critical games pushing you down to #9 out of 11 squads. How do you guys plan to turn your season around collectively?

ZapaTa> Well, since our main line came back just few weeks before twl starts, they didn’t have much time to unrusty. And the schedule didnt work on our favor too. We had some hard games at first weeks, leaving all easy games for the last >>

ZapaTa> Now we r hoping to have a good game against monster tomorrow. We r in a good shape, and everything can happen. If not, we will give everything to get our 3 wins in the last and hope for some matchs going in our favour. Specially gun against spastic.

ZapaTa> anyway two has been a preasure, playing with old friends from the game. We r having fun since that’s probably our last run on the league

BigmonMedia> Got it, zap. We are happy that you guys are enjoying this TWL with a bunch of friends. Can you please tell us how you felt going into the LD vs Fire? What was tough about the game? What have you learned? If you can go back, what would you change

ZapaTa> ofrecord, who r u? Lol

BigmonMedia> I work for Bigmon Media at the Resolution Centre conducting interviews.

ZapaTa> ok

ZapaTa> we had a good starts vs fire, but something went wrong in the middle of the game. I felt like I should have played a little more aggressive. Played way to defensive. Racka pressure is tough to deal too, so our teamwork felt apart with him

BigmonMedia> Yeah, you guys looked like you were doing a great job in the beginning with the teaming and everyone looked like they were in rhythm. When RaCka starts to getting momentum like that flinging guys around applying pressure like that, it can definitely get really spooky for teams.

BigmonMedia> How will you mentally prepare next game? Bigmon Media has spotted you and beam arguing in TWDD yesterday. He also told us that he isn’t too worried about going 5-9 on a winning team despite Strays loss last Sunday.

ZapaTa> Well I just get in and try to do my best, And i don’t care about beam. But its good to play against him since ill get my free kills, like last Sunday.

BigmonMedia> Thank you, Zap. We hope to see Stray bounce back!

ZapaTa> ty

SAIYAN INTERVIEW:

BigmonMedia> Hello saiyan. You are easily the most talked about ‘most improved’ player in Trench Wars right now. How do you feel that this is your first TWL and are ready to partake in some really big games with Gun this year?

saiyan> umm… i like spaceships so I’m pretty excited about it… I will have to say though, people have doubted me but I’m ready to continue to prove these fgts wrong

BigmonMedia> oh dear god, I was NOT expecting that type of response.. you got a little ego to come along with your game too huh? Well, saiyan, you seem like a very scary guy to interview so I’ll keep this short.. how do you feel about tomorrows LD/LJ vs Plade? Are you excited? Can we expect a big game from you? What’s going through your mind?

saiyan> it should be a great match, they’re a lot stronger than us on paper but I’m not worried

saiyan> we play every game to win and would like to cause an upset but It will be tough

BigmonMedia> Were you referring that to the LD/LJ or both?

saiyan> @ the LD.. I’m coming to smash you guys in LJ.. didn’t know we were facing plade in LJ too

BigmonMedia> Oh my goodness, you are a very blunt guy. Thank you for the interview and we look to see you tomorrow.

Riverside INTERVIEW:

BigmonMedia> How’s it going River. I was taking a fat fucking shit and my phone rang. Fans are screaming they want me to conduct an interview regarding your return to TWL this season.

Riverside> l0l cud

BigmonMedia> The fans are itching, and have been itching to know. Since most people see it as an inevitability, what team do you plan on going 1-10 against this Sunday?

Riverside> pilidin jus isn’t the same this year

BigmonMedia> We'll keep this nice and short, River. Thank you.

Tripin INTERVIEW:

BigmonMedia> Good evening Tripin, we want to conduct an interview with you for Week 2 of TWL vs Fire. Do you have time?

BigmonMedia> Sorry, we are a bit late here on this interview, but sitting here looking you went 0-5 vs Fire and got subbed the shit out of for Dak. Can you explain to the zone what the hell was it you smoking that day?

Tripin> heh was my birthday and wanted to drink/smoke so prolly just had other things on my mind was a bad performance felt bad for monster let team down but they know that won’t happen again

BigmonMedia> Well, whatever it is that you were smoking, keep that dealer around! We also want to wish you a happy belated, Trip.

BigmonMedia> Because of that performance, do you think that has effected your chances of starting with Monster as a 5th option warbird?

Tripin> ha lol was a shit performance but I won’t be smoking no dog shit again! Umm in turms of starting I dun care if I start or not. prefer to rotate let others play etc I don’t count myself as having a guaranteed starting spot ever

BigmonMedia> Thank you, good sir.

Flew INTERVIEW:

BigmonMedia> Hello Flew, can you please explain to us what you’re gonna do to these gun twerps in LD tomorrow?

Flew> Thanks for checking in on me Bigmon, I’ll keep this simple. I didn’t even know Gun was in TWL, but I can assure you Bigmon and Flew will let them know whos the real daddies in town.

Flew> I’m gonna stick my Asian spring roll so far down their throats, they gonna need chopsticks to pull it out.

BigmonMedia> Oh Jesus lord.. I’d really hate to be them right now lol… Did you just say you didn’t even know they were in TWL? Wow. I love it. Can you explain to us what you and Bigmon have planned tomorrow?

Flew> My boys Best and Mythril are gonna fucking stir their oxtail gravy all up in that ass tomorrow.

BigmonMedia> Wow. It’s getting steamy in here lol.. Thank you so much for your input and this interview.

Flew> My pleasure.
    Last edited by Best; 05-24-2020, 03:07 AM.

Fantastic Reporting as usual by @BigmonMedia. Flew's confidence came as a shock to me! I had no idea this guy was that good? Also why is tripin such a nice guy?

Overall. I'm glad to have your excellent reporting. Can be your Ernie Johnson? :P
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I was dying laughing at that chopsticks line hahaha
      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

This was amazing

Comment

LOL this is incredible! Can't wait for more.
          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Quality content. Thanks 4 this
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Legend interviewed me and yall love what I've got to say, props to bigmon media for such entertainment such wow
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
              X