X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Squad Rosters

View TWL ROSTERS

Summary:

There was an overwhelming response in Riverside's thread expressing the desire for more transparent TWL Rosters. Because of this response, I've created a public-facing TWL Squad Roster google sheet to be self-managed by each captain. Please note the following...

The pre-season purpose of this sheet is to increase transparency to the playerbase about each squad's taken / available TWL roster spots. For the regular season, this sheet will most likely serve as the official weekly-locked TWL Rosters.

Each squad will be given the ability to edit their team's roster sheet, and the main Overview tab will auto-update based on each squad's roster management. I am not making this a mandatory task for squad captains to update between now & the end of squad qualifications, however the intention is to increase transparency for all players during the qualifying period.

When the regular season begins it will become a mandatory task to update your TWL rosters should it change week-to-week. As a reminder to all players, the Roster Hardlock will go into effect after all week 3 matches have completed.

EDIT / P.S...

If anyone knows how to do Conditional Formatting using an indirect VLOOKUP, please let me know and I can make Captains / Assistant names stick out better on the Overview page.

EDIT#2
    Thanks Markmrw for the conditional formatting help... the Overview tab will now show red / yellow colors for Captains and Assistants
    Last edited by Dwopple; 02-14-2021, 06:34 PM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Ty 4 this.

I strongly recommend a preseason game next weekend prior 2 qualification deadline, that way captins haf 2 submit some form of roster. It gives enough time for 1-2 more contenders being formed (i think there is enuf talint n actifity for this 2 happen).

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
      Ty 4 this.

I strongly recommend a preseason game next weekend prior 2 qualification deadline, that way captins haf 2 submit some form of roster. It gives enough time for 1-2 more contenders being formed (i think there is enuf talint n actifity for this 2 happen).
      This is something we might be able to do, but let me confirm with BIET first to see if we're ready. It'd be entirely 100% optional for maybe 4-6 squads, depending on their rosters. Regardless, it's time to get the TWL HYPE going... and I can definitely do host some fun events. (pick your team dm, spawnfest, oldfishies, zombies)

If BIET thinks we're good to test, then we can do both. Stay tuned.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Working...
      X