X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Squad Rosters

View TWL ROSTERS

Summary:

There was an overwhelming response in Riverside's thread expressing the desire for more transparent TWL Rosters. Because of this response, I've created a public-facing TWL Squad Roster google sheet to be self-managed by each captain. Please note the following...

The pre-season purpose of this sheet is to increase transparency to the playerbase about each squad's taken / available TWL roster spots. For the regular season, this sheet will most likely serve as the official weekly-locked TWL Rosters.

Each squad will be given the ability to edit their team's roster sheet, and the main Overview tab will auto-update based on each squad's roster management. I am not making this a mandatory task for squad captains to update between now & the end of squad qualifications, however the intention is to increase transparency for all players during the qualifying period.

When the regular season begins it will become a mandatory task to update your TWL rosters should it change week-to-week. As a reminder to all players, the Roster Hardlock will go into effect after all week 3 matches have completed.

EDIT / P.S...

If anyone knows how to do Conditional Formatting using an indirect VLOOKUP, please let me know and I can make Captains / Assistant names stick out better on the Overview page.

EDIT#2
    Thanks Markmrw for the conditional formatting help... the Overview tab will now show red / yellow colors for Captains and Assistants
    Last edited by Dwopple; 02-14-2021, 06:34 PM.
    TW EVENTS HOSTING - Player Appreciation Wall
    12-13-2020 - Mythril> was only planning to logon for 5 min, been eventing for 4hrs ty
    1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Ty 4 this.

I strongly recommend a preseason game next weekend prior 2 qualification deadline, that way captins haf 2 submit some form of roster. It gives enough time for 1-2 more contenders being formed (i think there is enuf talint n actifity for this 2 happen).
    1:Engineers> am top spider on squad call me avatar eng
    1:Cres> ye we only had to axe 10 ppl for it

Sweetie4life

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
      Ty 4 this.

I strongly recommend a preseason game next weekend prior 2 qualification deadline, that way captins haf 2 submit some form of roster. It gives enough time for 1-2 more contenders being formed (i think there is enuf talint n actifity for this 2 happen).
      This is something we might be able to do, but let me confirm with BIET first to see if we're ready. It'd be entirely 100% optional for maybe 4-6 squads, depending on their rosters. Regardless, it's time to get the TWL HYPE going... and I can definitely do host some fun events. (pick your team dm, spawnfest, oldfishies, zombies)

If BIET thinks we're good to test, then we can do both. Stay tuned.
      TW EVENTS HOSTING - Player Appreciation Wall
      12-13-2020 - Mythril> was only planning to logon for 5 min, been eventing for 4hrs ty
      1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Working...
      X