The Year of 5 Spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Year of 5 Spiders

The 5 spider cram can't be stopped. 5 spiders is the only way to play now.

That was the majority's mentality going into this season- I can go back and dig up old posts (please don't make me), I can show you the lineups for TWLB games- or we can just agree that, for the most part, that's what you all thought/said. Some of my own team mates included.

Spastic, last year's champion, "best spiders in the game"- 5 spiders that cram tighter than a virgin asshole, play with unparalleled teamwork-- taken down by a warbird team.

Anti-Scrub, current finalists and "best spiders in the game"- "best teamwork of any spiders"-- taken down by a warbird team.

Incuria, a stellar season, capped off with a beautiful performance in the playoffs vs. co-finalists, anti-scrub-- taken down by a warbird team.

-final-, best terr in the game, best spiders in the game, best cram in the game, best everything--- taken down by a warbird team

Syndicate- chock full o' basing all stars- fantastic spider crew and well versed basers in general- taken down by a warbird team

melee-- taken down by a warbird team (ahem)

so what about the almighty pallies? which five spider team beat them? a controversial three-play with -final- cost them their only loss to the unbeatable 5 spider line (only to be avenged by a playoff spanking that left cheeks rosey)- other than that they lost only to jav teams.

So, to the doubters, the haters, the bandwagon robots, and the rest of you who made snap generalizations based on last years playoffs or your own personal inability to break the cram- read it and weap.
    How many times do we have to prove it? How come kuuk and randed and fieryfire aren't out there in the primary fighter too?

"pallies wins with that lineup because the other 7 are so good"
    you may be right

"we can't play a jav or warbird because we don't have someone good enough"
    fair enough

"I never said 5 spiders was the best/unbeatable"
    bull shit.

This is not a disrespect to any team or any lineup style- just let it be known that in the year of the 5th spider, the warbird came out on top.

still ridesing in a 1
    your boy,
    d. rides
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

uh... div, the season's not over yet.

it is for me fellas, i've already beaten A-S, I'm satisfied with my performance this season, now I'm gonna let my homies rides on you.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I bet pallies would be even better if they used a 5th spider.

Comment

They don't have too thats why they're called Pallies.

Comment

div don't be getting -f- on us.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It's not that they have to, just saying if they did im sure they'd be an even harder team to beat. I don't believe Pallies using a wb is the main reason for them winning all these matches this season, they have the best overall base team, no weaknesses in any ship. So it's pretty easy to say that using a wb instead of 5 spiders is better when you have that kind of team around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
              "pallies wins with that lineup because the other 7 are so good"
              you may be right
              you may be right demonfaze

Originally posted by Jerome
              div don't be getting -f- on us.
              not trying to antagonize anyone jerome- i just had to listen to a lot of shit before and during the season, and now that my point is proven, i want to rub it in a bit. (okay, maybe a little -f- on you)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I want you to go back and pull up those old posts. Notice the time frame, the whole "5 spids blah blah blah" crap ends BEFORE the season starts and you know what did it?

Respawn time change.

Comment

I find the truth of any situation can be found from comparing items on the google image search. A case in point:

From the 80's Judas Priest Classic Screaming for Vengeance:

Or some kid in a Spider Man Costume:
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

sersiouly...that kid looks more like a terrorist
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze
                      I bet pallies would be even better if they used a 5th spider.
                      i was saying this last week on squad chat while a lot of us were watching -f- vs. pallies in their LB. i was saying Blood in spider (he was being benched that game) would probably be a better option than divine rides in warbird... that's just my opinion though, no offense to divine rides... but c'mon, it's blood... how can you bench him to have a wb in base against -f- unless you were just that confident that you couldn't lose vs. -f-

also, congratulations on the win pallies and gl in the finals

Comment

"I never said 5 spiders was the best/unbeatable"
                        bull shit.
                        I'm claiming this one.

And div, you'll never convince the masses, and guess what... that's better for us. let them die to our lines and then think "if we only had more spiders".
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Pallies would be a much harder team to beat if they played 5. Fruitang, Vihta, koan, sleepy, and blood i suppose. I think that would be harder than Div in there..I dont he is as affective as a spider is. in my opinion
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

uh... div, the season's not over yet.

it is for me fellas, i've already beaten A-S, I'm satisfied with my performance this season, now I'm gonna let my homies rides on you.
                            Question, -Final- beat you earlier in the season when you were a warbird, does that mean you consider your win on them in the semis to be invalidated and really in your heart you think you lost that semifinal round?
                            Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                            Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                            Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

WHOEVER WINS... LANCS LOSE.
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X