No announcement yet.

All-Star Game Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wasnt europe tho eric , it was finland....
    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

yep, and finland pounded your asses, if i need to remind you
      jee

Comment

Yes Blood, ppl from Finland and Sweden if im not mistaken are well known for pounding a lot of ass ....

Comment

oh well at least i wasn't on the receiving end
          jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
            oh well at least i wasn't on the receiving end

good point, I'd rather pitch than catch.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I think people can choose all stars based on both performance in the past and what they did during the season. People can clearly see the players that are far better than anyone else in that particular position. Brookus is clearly up there with the other two terrs if he had the team to back him up we wouldn't be talking about him not being an allstar. But it will be myth and wp as allstarr terrs cause they just are and their teams are :P. I voted for that ARROGANCE guy. but thats cause im retarded

Comment

All I have to say is that Cred was amazing this season in shark and he was my only sure pick for all-star. The rest were deserving choices but I had easiest time deciding the 2 sharks. There are too many spids to choose from =(.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                  I think people can choose all stars based on both performance in the past and what they did during the season. People can clearly see the players that are far better than anyone else in that particular position. Brookus is clearly up there with the other two terrs if he had the team to back him up we wouldn't be talking about him not being an allstar. But it will be myth and wp as allstarr terrs cause they just are and their teams are :P. I voted for that ARROGANCE guy. but thats cause im retarded

"far better" isn't the point though.. it's an all-star game for the stars of the season.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk

I am sorry but no one left 1 vs 3-5 in at least six out of the 10 league games could possibly manage to get a positive rec. over the season.

little off subject but...
                    if ur getting left 1v4 or 1v5 in the majority of your matches you'd probably be better off playing more agressively. if youre a dominant player on a weak team, the best way to help your team is to kill as fast as possible and try to make a big impact on the game before it gets to the 1v4 or 1v5 point...at which point all of the deaths you have left from playing cautiously are worthless anyways.

as for the positive rec thing...yeah i agree that'd be tough to do getting teamed that often.
                    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

The same all stars get picked every year in the NBA for the fact that they are good even if their team blew balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X