Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLJ Official Predictions - Week 7

Better late than never.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fierce vs Value
    Game of the Year
    50 - 48

I have given Value the short end of the stick every time and they have proved me wrong, but I can't help me be a smidge biased. This is not the game of the week, but the game of the year. #1 vs #2 in the last game of the season, fighting for the #1 seed. I know for a fact Fierce will have every single starter/sub available sunday, and I can only assume Value will do the same. Each team wanting to go into the playoffs with a full head of steam, this will be one heck of a game. Value coming off a big win last week against dice, can only feel great about that victory. But playing dice without megaman is like playing miami without Lebron. So, that being said, I feel this game will be huge in every way possible, but in the end I feel Fierce will come out on top for one reason. Fierce already choked vs dice when they had the lead, this is going to be a ton of pressure on the undefeated Value on top of TWLJ with 100+ people watching, and I think someone of the 5 is going to buckle. I can't say enough that it's going to be 1 heck of a game.

Juans vs Revenge
    50 - 43

There doesnt seem to be anyway out of making the playoffs for these two teams, but this is #5 vs #6 seed. You have two teams will talents well above their record. This game is just about seeding, as revenge and juans can only move up or down. Last week NYD showed he is capable of carrying his squad, but can he do it again. Juans in my opinion are the favorite here, as their squad is full of javs, but Revenge has the lineup to win. Juans are going to show up to play and are going to capitalize on the momentum they have coming into this week. Look for NYD / Roiwerk to continue to only play better.

Enemy vs Dice
    36 - 50

Enemy fresh into the season, is not completely demoralized like the rest of the squads at the bottom of the ladder. With some fresh faces and a reason to win, Enemy is going to put up a fight. They will keep it close until about the 30 mark, where dice will start to just push them around. Enemy will only be able to hang with dice until the first person goes out. I dont see this coming down to all players at high deaths, but someone on enemy going out early and dice just sticking it to them while the few good players on enemy fight to stay above water.

Dudgeon vs Pandora
    35 - 50

Dudgeon has had a rough season, and the finish won't be any better. Pandora just coasting into the playoffs will play a couple starters mixed with some fresh meat, but the talent level will still be above that of Dudgeon's best line. Zizzo will finish this season off with one more dissapointing mvp for dudgeon as he watches his team get killed into oblivion. I can't help but admire his determination every week just to see his teamates go out with 0-10 to 3-10 at the half way mark. This one is all but over, but lets watch zizzo put on a good show. If only his two teamates dreamwin and maketso hadnt jumped ship to stack teams in hopes of being carried to a title, dudgeon would be doing well at the middle top of the pack. Sadface.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.
Working...
X