Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【 S12 - S20 】 combined TWLD statistics

hello,

i decided to take the time and effort to combine all player statistics from the past 9 seasons in TWLD. i have created a spreadsheet which has ..

- squads a player was on (seasons 12 through 20)
    - overall statistics (games played, kills and deaths, highest amount of kills in a game, subs, lagouts, total time played)
    - expanded statistics (average kills, average deaths, kill to death ratio, plus-minus, kills and deaths per minute, plus-minus per game, average time played)
    - simple rating formula with the limited data
    - overall rating

i did not bother adding up aliases and such to the equation as it would be too much work, and i don't have access to past names that players used since my retirement. players with less than three games played did not make it to the final list.

as an additional note, as it is kind of worth mentioning, some games (mostly playoff games) are missing from past seasons from the statistics.

anyway, enjoy those who like this kind of stuff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14pv01y2HJM65ONQQuSP2ry99SFgnvf-Xu-xuxYhuEjI/edit?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Turban; 11-26-2015, 01:20 PM.

here is a quick picture sorted by rating for those who don't like clicking links:

Last edited by Turban; 11-26-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

added finalists (yellow / gray) to each league for the hell of it. those stats only include players who played in that season. that should be good enough now.
      Last edited by Turban; 11-26-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Sick man, really nice. u planning on doing it for lj aswell??
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

this is awesome, always wondered about this! Cheers turb.

Didn't realise I'd be so high....think im the only person in the top 16 who hasn't won a title, ouch.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I will likely do a similar one in TWLJ and TWLB later today. It doesn't take too long, and is good practice as well.

Comment

Working...
            X