No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember how I actually called out everyone's sanity with your faked voth train? Yeah, guess I'm scum and playing a pro-town game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      and wicket if u turn up town im gonna spam u for 10 days straight in tw with mean words.. and if I die sudden vote flip im gonna spam u 10 days with mean things and if you are mafia im gonna spam u mean things for 10 days
      Sorry what was the message you're trying to get across here?

Comment

• I felt like making a long before phase end message but am too tired. I'll go out with a bang and then wimper if I die and leave u all with nothing because I hardly got anything.. passive towns LOSE, PASSIVE mafia wins sigh.. but has town finally become assertive? we shall see soon
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

rofl how did ixt set you up. And he is not even voting for you?

You should be rdy to vote for fis then when you know ur not mafia right?
          Because he relays to jessup behind my back! Told me he was bomb so good thing i didn?t investigate him! Also i investigates zeebu and he came up dirty and he?s helping jessup bandwagon me! Zeebu was also blocked by someone so his claim is pure bullshit! So i felt jessup is godfather when he stuck up for jessup! So I?m willing to vote out zeebu because he came up as mafia! And if jessup isn?t godfather then he fell for mafia deception! Hello town i am creed the safty Forman aka investigator!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
            Remember how I actually called out everyone's sanity with your faked voth train? Yeah, guess I'm scum and playing a pro-town game.
            i remember when you didn't try to rally other town people to your cause. even though most of what you say makes sense, you aren't effectively winning people over. feel free to get me on your side, but you wont. enough said

Comment

• did fis just claim 3rd party? or attempt to? lool
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• unvote jessup vote Zeebu once again jessup ruined a town role! Hang him next day
                sigpic

Comment

• srsly wicket if ur town u shud have trusted me dude.. we cud make a great team in mafia.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Holding true with wicket. If I?m a bad guy it was hidden from me. I already made it very obvious that there was a part of my role description that was something about deductions and it seemed like something only added on to townie roles

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

did fis just claim 3rd party? or attempt to? lool
                      Please quote where you read that in my words.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIET View Post

i remember when you didn't try to rally other town people to your cause. even though most of what you say makes sense, you aren't effectively winning people over. feel free to get me on your side, but you wont. enough said
                        I don't need or want anyone following my leads because I have none other than the texts here. Tapping in the dark as most of us, I wouldn't want to lead.
                        Basically I'll agree I'm good with wicket seeing the gallows, just as well as Jessup. My opinion on Jessup has not changed since phase started, honestly.

Comment

• ur too smart for these answers ur giving fis sigh
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Not enough votes were changed to remove Wicket666 as vote leader. Because I cut people off yesterday, and conversation is still active, I will let people continue to speak for a bit. Nightcap, anyone?

"Nobody quite knew who Creed was. He'd been at the plant for a long, long time. Since before many of us were born. Did you notice I said 'been' at the plant instead of 'worked' at the plant?"

"In these trying times, it's important that we take a look around at the people around us, and realize that we are all in this together," Pam continued. "However, we must also be careful not too be too trusting. I guess the word I'm looking for is accountability."

I sat in a closed meeting with all the higher up in the plant- the plant manager, HR, security, some senior engineers and a few older TWATs. The purpose was to investigate why Creed was still in the plant, despite not having worked here for many years. And I guess we had our answer. Lack of accountability.

Of course, I got the details later on. Creed Bratton had been a part of the Grass Roots back in the 60s. Police sought him in connection with dealing drugs, trafficking endangered animal meats, and stealing LSD from the military in his time with the band.

Wicket666 aka Creed, occupation unknown, has been turned over to police custody. He was a Mafia Goon.

Begin Night 3

Comment

• remember that mafia game we did that went 200 plus pages?? maybe we can beat that doing one liners like we are in a chat instead of forum
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

ur too smart for these answers ur giving fis sigh
                                First thing I learned in mafia: don't trust anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X