TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
    I'm just a normal paint programmer whose job is to ensure paint mixing machines work properly in case ur investigating vanillas this phase
    This seems way to complex to me ixt.Paint Department or something but this?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Serious remove the boring bit I?m Engineer apprentice
      sigpic

Comment

• like i said. blame the mod for editing my details and THEN telling me lol

Comment

• I?m sure you know what apprentice and journey man and all that shit means right jessup?
          sigpic

Comment

No ability just the ability to use deduction techniques to oust mafia (threats)
            And this??? You added this WAYYYY late after other townies had posted this same thing pages and pages before already in their character descriptions. Just catches my eye and makes me question you more.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Just because i didn?t say all of my title I?m mafia? No action of mine proves I?m mafia but your lies and the trust me hang undercut does! Just a pathetic attempt to save yourself.
              sigpic

Comment

• you doubt me, then i have no reason to take u seriously then.

Comment

you doubt me, then i have no reason to take u seriously then.
                  Yea looks like he?s going after you now and you didn?t even vote on him. He?s flip flopping like pancakes!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                    Serious remove the boring bit I?m Engineer apprentice
                    loool little late to the party dude. Why not say that when u claimed like really wtf man?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• on an earlier post u just said "i trust ixt wayyyyy more than wicket". i see u change viewpoints fast with a "power" role eh. as a townie i have no reason to follow u. considering u led a vote to a power role and now trying to convice otherwise

Comment

• fk it swap vote jessup if u turn out villager then sucks for u u signed your own death warrant

Comment

• could care less if ur bomb or not

Comment

• I said ixt catches my attention is all. How he seemed to stack little bits of info slowly onto his position at the plant. Almost as if he is embellishing the claim as days went on.

To answer your question I would NOT vote for ixt at this time though. I do NOT suspect you as much as wicket by any means.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• your probably dead either way due to the incorrect lynch on under. sucks for u

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                Ok time to explain why this last leap of faith needs to be taken by Town before you all learn the hard way by voting me out. I know I deserve the votes right now by my actions regarding the Undercut vote but remember I was not alone. I offered no concrete proof yet many followed me. Here is the vote tally. You can be pretty sure at least 2 Mafia are on this list below with the others peppering votes in here and there.

Vote Tally:
                                Undercut- 7 (Biet, ixt, Jessup, Soilderz, Waz, Wicket666, Zeebu)
                                Midoent- 2 (Midoent, Voth)
                                Zeebu- 2 (fiS, Undercut)
                                turban- 1 (turban)

I'm rusty at this game been years and I know town should not USUALLY fake claim. I took a chance never intending to stick to undercut as my final vote and have explained how the claim and all relating info to this fake pressure claim I made was not logically adding up. It was originally a feeler vote only. It seemed so convenient to me that undercut would claim busdriver and drive with zeebu who was our most iffy town claim to date and a natural cover for mafia to use in this situation The guy claimed so fast.. It threw me completely off. . The combination of events for a random drawn name to focus on was too improbable to me so I went for it and stayed the vote. Horrors.. snake eyes literally . Self driving bus driver and actually did drive zeebu lol wtf?!? My real mistake was not allowing myself to believe undercut when I pmed him in game. He flatly said . It is exactly as I said it was. That moment was my flaw. I didn't believe it.. couldn't be..no .. impossible. lol fail me. He offered nothing other than those words too. Cold and blunt it seemed.

Before this I had been totally open and honest about my role. I have left TWO traps to prove I am town. The HR reveal as the Bad Brains singer is named HR and the ixt/wicket66 urged upvote on Voth where I set a trap with a hidden message in a post I did in previous 2 pages or so. All this time I have been making leads and leaving clues about myself for town to see and clues I felt were important on towns behalf. Also the people I two players I have revealed too most recently shows I am 100 % open to them. Hopefully they will believe me and are town and come to my defense. These 2 points about all my other behavior I've had as pro town alone should be acceptable for you not to lynch me. Posting below the current votes on me. Deduct a couple of mafia here too. Probably more mafia right down below voting for Jessup than even the undercut list vote.

Vote Tally:

Jessup- 5 (BIET, fiS, turban, Voth, Wicket666)
                                Wicket666- 2 (Jessup, Soilderz)
                                Waz- 1 (ixt)

But continue on for the even better and more compelling proof of why I am 100% town. THE NARRITIVE !! And this my friends is where we need to make a leap of faith THIS DAY, THIS VOTE.
                                This is the TRUTH!!!

I AM A GODFATHER

I AM A UNCLE

MY NAME IS KEVIN

MY NEPHEW'S NAME IS ZEEBU

ZEEBU'S NAME IS DWIGHT

MY JOB AT THE PLANT IS HR MANAGER

I GOT DWIGHT/ZEEBU HIS JOB AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AT TOLKSWAGON(HR managers hire ALL people to the plant and any large job place)

ZEEBU ACCEPTED THIS JOB HAPPILY. HE IS A NICE HARD WORKING KID WHO WILL MAKE OUR TOWN PLANT A GREAT LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY (and he qualified on his own merit too for this position!!)

Read the narrative for the proof gang. The leap of faith you must make is right here. Does will by talk of mafia or town here in his narrative. I say it is TOWN. How do I know?? I AM TOWN.

We can be a regular old godfathers in just our regular old families in our town without being THE MAFIA GODFATHER. We are the real town. They are the bad town. This is YOUR choice!!Would Willby really have the mafia so out in the open in his narrative or not?? You decide but choose wisely my friends. This is OUR PLANT and we will NEVER have it hijacked by those evil mobster mafia scum!!

UNVOTE JESSUP TODAY!! LET US FIND A REAL MAFIA PLAYER!!!!
                                Why don't you read this again . Any town should hopefully be swayed by this. I did not say I am sure you are mafia or anything ixt. I said I am suspicious of you is all. I alone do not have proof of anything more than I posted above.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X